OtakuBoards

Journey To The End

Kitty

[size=1][color=chocolate]I haven't posted in a while...
------------------

Irvine looked at Reveille strangely.
"Well that's cool your heading north. We were just going too. Maybe you could join us!" Felicia said. Irvine shrugged.
"Paige, Felicia, can I come?" Victor asked. Felicia nodded, but Paige gave Victor a glare.
"Don't worry Victor, Paige is very dark. Really no one knows about her much," Reveille whispered to Victor. "You can come."

Victor sighed of relief.
"Well, I need some sleep..." Irvine said, yawning.
"So do I..." Victor said.
"Well then why don't you guys go to sleep on the beds like Maki and in the morning we'll start our adventure again," Felicia said. The boys nodded, then both walked to a bed then lay on it, drifting to sleep.
"So what are we supposed to do?" Paige asked.
"Stay quiet and maybe wander around the field," Reveille said. Paige smirked.
"Why don't you walk around the [i]forest[/i] for all I care," she said. Felicia and Reveille got shivers up their spine.
"No! Why don't you do just that!" Felicia said. Paige shrugged.
"Okay fine with me," she replied. Then she walked out of the building and began walking into the forest.
"She's crazy," Reveille muttered.
"No doubt about that. Let's just go to sleep," she said. "I am kinda tired."
Reveille yawned. "Yeah I guess."
The two girls were too tired and just lay down on the floor, sleeping.

The sun shone through the window in the building. The room, dark as it was the night before, turned brighter from the daylight sun.
Felicia slowly woke up, and found herself the only one awake. She sighed, thinking about Paige.
"I wonder if she was trampled by a million crickets," she muttered to herself. She looked beside her to see Reveille sleeping quietly. Felicia shook her shoulder with her hand, and Reveille slowly woke up.
"Wha?" she said quietly.
"It's time to get up! We need to go!" she said. Reveille nodded, then stood up. Felicia stood up, and the two began waking Maki, Victor, and Irvine.

Once they did, the group left the building (with Reveille taking the map along with her). Suddenly, Paige came out of the forest, happy as ever.
"Seems you had a good walk!" Felicia yelled to her.
"We're going?" Paige asked.
"Yep!" Victor yelled.
Paige instead began running to them, then made it over. Suddenly, a voice came from the car:
"Come in, Come in!"
It was Reveille's radio given by Dr. Kazuko. She opened the door and grabbed the radio.
"We're here!" she said.
"Okay, just checking up on you! Now I have some business to do!"
"All right..."
"*Beep*"
"Okay...a warm welcome now let's GO!" Paige said. All of them got in the car *Reveille driving, Felicia in the passenger's seat, next are two seats which Irvine and Victor sit in and lastly in the back with three seats are Maki and Paige.*
"Let's get out of here!" Paige said. Reveille nodded, and began driving down the field.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=purple]Alex rode on his "borrowed" motorbike, towards the place indicated by Kazuko. Along the way he saw many planes shooting, and cars driving in an eerily monotonous way. The hours passed, but he couldn't stop driving until he met the people Kazuko told him about. Eventually, he reached the end of the bridge, and reached his destination: Beach Side.

Alex: [I]Let's find out if those girls are here. What were their names again? Oh yeah: Felody, Pain and Ravioli. Wait, were those their names? Oh well...[/I]
[/COLOR]