Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made these awhile ago for a website called Inuyasha World. Inu fans, does it sound famililar? ^^
This was made back about a month ago when I actually had my PaintShop (:bawl: ).
Well, they're saved as .jpg, somthin' new for me, but I wanted to save some hardrive space. ^^;

[url=http://www.inuyashaworld.com/wallpaper_show.cfm?imgnum=32&dim=wp2]Here it is! Or, at leat, the 800x600 version. ^^;[/url]

What are those words? Eh, I'm not really sure myself. *rotten tomatoes get thrown at her*
Hey hey, just kidding! ^^; They're lyrics from the Shippo song, which actually isn't the Shippo song, but is, so, uh...*gets confused*
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]It's a nice wallpaper Katana.
I like the background you made for it; nice combination of colors to match with Shippo himself.
The problem I have with is that the all the pics are a little fuzzy looking. The top left one is the best pic out of them all though.
I have heard that wallpapers are hard to make, so don't take my comments too seriously. Just making points.

The wallpaper overall is very good. Nice![/size][/color]
Posted
It's fuzzy because I saved it as .jpg. If I had saved it as .png, like I usually do, it would've turned out a lot more clear. ^^
Well, that wallpaper took me about two hours or so...getting the edges around Shippo perfectly clean took a loooooong time.
Thanks, I like the background too. ^^
Posted
[size=1]Wallpapers just look bad with any text on them unless its really small or really short. The pictures are on the blurry side and the background is kind of um.. plain. Keep trying[/size]
Posted
[color=navy]I think the wallpaper looks great.

The pictures are cute. A little fuzzy but cute all the same.

The background was cool. Really colorful and nice looking.

I liked the text that said "Shippo" it was really interesting.

Overall: The wallpaper was very well done![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...