Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Hot Hot Heat is a rock band if you didn't know that. They may not be well known, I think. I got their CD "Make up the Brakedown" for Christmas because my local rock station had played "Bandages" and "Talk to Me, Dance with Me" and I liked the fast beat of the songs and the lyrics of the songs and wanted to hear more.

My favorite songs on the CD are "Banages" and "Naked in the City Again", because of the lyrics and beat of the songs. "Banages" being about mistakes, I think, and "Naked in the City Again" because it relates to how some people need attition.

What I want to know is if anyone has heard Hot Hot Heat's songs, and if so, do you like them or not? Why do you like or do not like them, and what songs do you like or dislike and why?

- Ayokano-ness-[/size]
Posted
I was really into HHH for like a week, and I got their CD and listened to it twice and got bored. Most of their songs sound the same, and it's sorta harsh on the ears after a while. *shrugs*
Posted
My girlfriend went on and on about them. I barely remember what they sound like anymore, but I think they had an offbeat post punk sound. I'm not really sure though... they weren't my thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...