OtakuBoards

Songs of Dreams

Ryu_Sakura

I know I'm in many rpgs already but a friend of mine requested I put it up. the oppening story my end up as some form of mutated fan fic at some point (if I get off my lazy bum that is.)

[b][i]Songs of Dreams[/i][/b]

[i]The bell of future, or Fortruth, rang loudly thundering across the castle grounds, no one was up at the bell tower today for it was a celebration, and the bell rang on its own. The man or rather woman, who was supposed to be there recording the bells song was killed the night before. They were celebrating her death. She was the Prophet of Doom, according to legend as long as she was in the vicinity of the sound of the bell, Foreverworld would be doomed. The people rejoiced singing and laughing. Then a group of very observant children said, ?The bell in the tallest tower is ringing! Please! Stop and look!?

One by one the musicians stopped causing the dancers to stop with in turn made the laughing men and women stop, when all was quiet the bell started booming with noise, the other prophets heard the sound and right away they screamed, ?Just like 600 years ago, all the Prophets of Doom are reeking their revenge! Flee!?

? ? ? Nobody knows what happened to that kingdom, only of its name and the night of rejoice. Then in the year 2072 in the Kingdom of Prophets, there is an bell jutting out of the ground like it was dropped or it was being pulled or pushed out of the sand, out in the Middle Desert, a passer by was walking along the desert only to come across a cracked bell. The man hurried to the nearest town to tell the people there. He became rich and dies rich, the town was excavated and all was well for a time.

50 years after the town was pulled out of its sandy grave ?accidents? began to happen. Terrible accidents, debris falling from buildings and landing on people 20 feet away, sand shifting so quickly people got trapped in the old buildings, and worst of all little boys who had done nothing wrong we flung around in the wind and landed on an old awkwardly placed spire, who?s blood and bodies fell onto the trucks where the artifacts were supposed to go in order to be shipped off for study. [/i]

---------------------
Ok, I?ll add more later ishk gots a whole nother page to put up soon.
---------------------

[i]Sign-Up[/i]

Name:

Race: (Human, elfin, nymph, or sprite.) nymphs and sprites are very different in this world.

Occupation other than prophet.

Weapon: please no guns, laser cannons ect?

Prophet: (Earth, Sky, Day, Night, Dark, Bright, Water, Air, Age, Despair.) I think the way I set it up sorta rhymes don?t you? (And the others are: Fire, Wind, Beast, Pair, Plant, Dare. Pair means twin. During the game never say twin it?s just not used.) You may choose more then one for more will be added later.

Skills:

Home Town: only one person may come from each town except the Pair prophets.

Bio:

Regular Appearance: no pictures I need to see your writing skills.

Prophet Appearance: same as above.

[b]Rules[/b]

1. No sudden skills or talents.
2. No new items without my clearing it.
3. No talking animals, or any of the such.
4. No god modding. I say if some one is dead or if they die in some never happened event due to bad posting, I will do it.
5. There will be Goddess involved, the Goddess of Chaos, and the Goddess of Enlightenment. I control them, they make things happen. And what they say and do goes.

My sign-up will be posted after one person signs-up, I will be the Prophet of Dark, Night, Age, and Despair.

In People:
jro13, and K.K.C.

I want to know a bit more about it before I complete my sign-up.
--------
Name: Makal Took

Race: Human

Occupation other than prophet: Artist

Weapon: Wooden Staff - It is a wooden staff made from an oak tree. It is about 5 feet tall and is curved at the top like a walking stick, in the middle of the curve is a dark red ruby. Blue and Green feathers hangs from the staff and gold marks run up and down the pole area. The bottom is pointed like an arrow of gold.

Prophet: Fire, Sky, and Beast

Skills: (I hope this is ok)
Fire: Makal is able to shoot fire balls from the palms of his hands. If he uses them too much he can lose alot of energy.
Sky: Makal is able to hover and sometimes fly. It really depends on how much energy he has. If he is worn out he can only hover, but if he is feeling fresh, he can fly.
Beast: Makal can transform into any kind of animal, but he is only able to stay as the animal for 10 minuets. Then he must turn back into a human or another animal.
Makal is an amazing artist. He taught himself how to draw and usually like drawing animals and landscapes of the rain forest and such. He used colored pencils, but will sometimes use paint.

Home Town: Talim (located in near the dessert)

Bio: [edit later]

Regular Appearance: [edit later]

Prophet Appearance: [edit later]

ok it's like trigun only filled with prophets and such. i just need to finish editing the last bit of the opening story and we are all set for that. any other questions don't pm me post it in the post you have signed up in, it will just help me keep my inbox emptyer and this forum less confusing. please check back at this post occasionaly. and at the first one too.

Answers:
no spacific towns
Skills: should match your personlaity and prophet style.
regular apperence: how you would look normaly no jeans and stuff. lke a tan cloak covering tan pants and a brown shirt, something you can classify as [i]normal[/i]
prophet appence: somthing that makes you special, an odd colored cloak? a bright red fire coverd hat? somthing unusaul you are a prophet with magik are you not?

Spelling Refrence
Magik = magic
(nick names and other stuff to be added)

Name:James Wallace

Occupation other than prophet-musican

Weapon: flute and sword

Prophet: Day
Skills:to summon monsters by music

Home Town: Razzaria

Bio:He was a traveling in search to find out who he is, because when he was a child he was adbandon. And through out his life he grew up in trouble.He was known to the world as a outcast, and a disturbed youth. Since he was a child, no one ever love so he went to his music. That really makes him unknown.

Regular Appearance: He is a tall black haired male with blue eyes ,raggy clothes, and a black coat. Plus he is a african male with scars.
Prophet Appearance: .He is a tall black haired male with blue eyes , raggy clothes, and a black coat. Plus he is a african male with scars.

EHEM! did i not say i was going to be the prophet of night? *shakes finger at jro13* next time FINISH reading the opening post. and you unacepted until you clean up that post of yours! (all the uneeded .,() and such.)

Here is my Sign-Up

Name: Yuri Katana, or Fiore. Nickname: Mori (It rhymes with Yuri and Fiore.)

Weapon: The Lily Sword, hence her name, and Kasumi Flute, the flute that changes weather.

Prophet: Dark, Night, Age, and Despair.

Skills: Telekinetic powers, and agility.

Home Town: none.

Bio: 2 years before the Goddess Chaos took over she fell from the night sky like a falling star. Ever since then she has been wandering, knowing only of the future, the other prophets names and her own prophecy.

Regular Appearance: She wears a long dark purple cloak over a short black shirt and white blouse. Her eyes are pale silver and always seem to be seeing soothing other then what?s there. Her hair is black streaked with purple, silver and blue.

Prophet Appearance: A purple cloak over a midnight black dress with dark blue and silver ribbons wrapping around the waist. She has a silver tiara that has three separate points on pointing up, on pointing left and one pointing right. With an aqua stone in the center. Her eyes change to a deeper silver flecked with blue.

*cries* I want to be Darkness... Oh can I make up some prophets? Cause we're running out of the ones I like...

[color=sky blue][u]Name:[/u] Samantha "Selenine" Andra
[u]Age:[/u] 21
[u]Gender:[/u] Female
[u]Race:[/u] Sprite
[u]Occupation:[/u] Dancer, hypnotist
[u]Weapon:[/u] Pixie Wand (only given to specific sprites), Ocarina of Light (has some healing and hypnotic abilities)
[u]Prophet:[/u] Bright, Water, and Plant
[u]Skills:[/u] Hypnotic powers, healing powers, and the ability to create water, light, and plant motes that come to life and attack
[u]Hometown:[/u] None; she lives in the forest by a river.
[u]Bio:[/u] Selenine was born and raised in a small log cabin in the forest, raised by nymphs. There she befriended a lot of nearby forest animals. Even though she could not talk to them, she seemed to eventually gain some telepathic connection with them... She eventually could sometimes do that with people. She got almost all her powers from her friendship with the animals, and she got her hypnotic powers from a magical ocarina given to her by her grandmother. However, nobody knows exactly how that happened. A few years later, she finally appeared to the public occasionally and loved to perform for people. (See occupation.)
[u]Regular Appearance:[/u] Selenine is about 4'7" tall and has straight, shoulder-length, blond hair with a hint of green and green eyes. She wears a white shirt with an aqua star on it, greenish pants, and a long, light blue jacket with sleeves that are almost too long and with frills on the end. She also wears white shoes.
[u]Prophet appearance:[/u] Her hair is greener with yellow streaks, and her eyes are swirled with blue and yellow. She wears a light green, short-sleeved dress that goes down to just below her knees and has dark green trim, aqua strappy sandals, and a necklace with a deep blue sun on it. She is sometimes seen wearing the same jacket as before, except it's made of yarn and slightly see-through. She also has pale blue fairy wings. (Is that OK, if I remember sprites correctly?)[/color]

Hope Selenine's in!

oh your right, ::sighs:: oh deare any suggestions i will add

Whim, Legend, Lore, Truth, Lie, Try, Ability, Sincerity. and thats about it. any suggestions? if you've got a nice long list or a short one don't pm me, put it in your sign-up at the bottem underlined. or bold. preferably underlined.

oh and darn you! i was arguing with my selft whether or not to change wanderer to dancer. (ish is a famos dance where ishk lives in real life.)
we need 1-2 more poeple, from now on you make make up your own prophet symbol. this will stay open aslong as the rpg is still being posted on. the rpg will start tomorrow.

Sorry for lateness.
--------
Name: Makal Took

Occupation other than prophet: Artist

Weapon: Wooden Staff - It is a wooden staff made from an oak tree. It is about 5 feet tall and is curved at the top like a walking stick, in the middle of the curve is a dark red ruby. Blue and Green feathers hangs from the staff and gold marks run up and down the pole area. The bottom is pointed like an arrow of gold.

Prophet: Fire, Sky, and Beast

Skills: (I hope this is ok)
Fire: Makal is able to shoot fire balls from the palms of his hands. If he uses them too much he can lose alot of energy.
Sky: Makal is able to hover and sometimes fly. It really depends on how much energy he has. If he is worn out he can only hover, but if he is feeling fresh, he can fly.
Beast: Makal can transform into any kind of animal, but he is only able to stay as the animal for 10 minuets. Then he must turn back into a human or another animal.
Makal is an amazing artist. He taught himself how to draw and usually like drawing animals and landscapes of the rain forest and such. He used colored pencils, but will sometimes use paint.

Home Town: Talim (located in near the dessert)

Bio: Makal really has no idea where he came from or what happened in his past up to when he was 13. He woke up in a small house in the village of Talim. They told him that he had been found in the desert, stranded and beaten with numerous scars. He was healed back to health, but has odd modd swings and times when he loses track with reality because when he was stranded in the dessert, the lack of water and the intence heat drove him half way mad.
Makal grew up in Talim and gave himself the name Makal from Lakam, the name that was scared into his arm and he had the last name Took from the one and only pud in the village. He was naturally good with his hands and became a great artist.

Regular Appearance: Makal has deep dark green eyes and short gold hair. When in his "Artisan" clothes, as he likes to call them, He wears a black tunic with a dark green shirt beneath it. He also wears black pants and a Dark green sash and a crimson poncho. Along with black boot and and knuckle cut gloves.

Prophet Appearance: When Makal is the prophet, Red streeks appear through his gold hair and his eyes turn deep dark blue. he then wears large Black baggy pants with amazing gold and green designs running up and down them. He wears black boots with gold trimmings and Black gloves with green trimmings. He Still wears a tunic, but the color of the tunic blends him in with his surroundings, along with his pants as well.