gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Or did ne one else go...No way... when they saw the letters vb when they joined again? i am aware that almost all decent boards{at least in the tech world}use vbb but it still just frightens me that microsoft let them get away with it.
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]Or did ne one else go...No way... when they saw the letters vb when they joined again? i am aware that almost all decent boards{at least in the tech world}use vbb but it still just frightens me that microsoft let them get away with it. [/B][/QUOTE] I have no idea what you are talking about
BabyGirl Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] I have no idea what you are talking about [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Lol, I agree with firemac. If only I was of your kind...then maybe I could understand. But no, I'm just a cheerleader who likes dorky things...I quite literally know nothing about computers. :D[/color]
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Lol, I agree with firemac. If only I was of your kind...then maybe I could understand. But no, I'm just a cheerleader who likes dorky things...I quite literally know nothing about computers. :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] hmm i just noticed something hightlight that smiley
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] hmm i just noticed something hightlight that smiley [/B][/QUOTE] i already seen it before, and mention that in my topic called "hey"
Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I kind of understand... No wait I don't x_X
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]I kind of understand... No wait I don't x_X [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Same here.........[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now