OtakuBoards

Happy New year from Merry Old England

ColourDeaf

[COLOR=green]Over here on the East Coast it's only 8:00, four more hours till 2004.

... and the Otaku Awards.

I'll be celebrating by watching the ball drop in New York, courtesy of FOX News, and popping a few of those cracker things.

-Boba Fett[/COLOR]

2:14 PM New Zealand Time. Jan 1st. 2004.

Happy New year to Otakuboards.

I've just stayed up and had a massive party that included everything from X Box to Auld Lang Syne, it was perhaps one of the better new years I have experienced since the ole y2k.
oh yeah, and Charles changed my name, a little. :D

that's my wild night, which brings me to the question, What did everyone else get up to in their new year?

And i've been thinking as of late, what has become of New years eve? apart from the usual gang of drunkard lunatics, are they getting smaller where you live? It seems since the dawn of the Millennium encaptured New Zealand 3 years ago, that there has been a steady decline of people who actually think New Years is important, or a time to party.

[i]Shall all acquaintance be forgot
and never bought to mind.............[/i]

[color=blue][size=1]Well, I'm on the Pacific coast. I can't wait for the Otaku Awards. I've never been to 'em before (I registered in July of 2003!!) so it's exciting.

Right now it's around 5:20 PM... six hours and fourty minutes baby, yeah!!! When the big ball in New York Square drops, I'll probably jump in the air and then get back to typing here. I rarely leave the computer unless forced to. *glares at parents*

~Ready To Greet The New Year~[/color][/size]

[color=silver]Well also from England, Happy New Year. I can say I was incredibly dissappointed by London's New Year's show, it was a load of, never mind.

*Ahem* Well I don't really see what's so special about this celebration but let's hope this year is a violence-free one. All the best to everyone from Zidargh.[/color]

I'm in the Central Time Zone; and in my clock it's 7:50. Only five more hours.

To New England, and everyone from different countries, time zones, and other places, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

May you all have a safe and pleasant night out there.
:) :wigout: Also, don't party too hard and end up like this::sick:
Be safe. :) :bow:

[SIZE=1]Its currently a few minutes before 11 PM here, one hour to go(Eastern time). I'm not really doing anything special; except watching the ball drop then watching a movie.

[COLOR=green]2003 The Year of The Matrix[/COLOR]
^_^

Didn't Australia have a huge fireworks display last year? I was curious to wheather they did anything as large this year.[/SIZE]

dead... ishk think new years is stupid. o.0 my sister taped a confety ball over my bed and now i have to clesan the mess up. it turned new years a little while ago. hope you enjoy this new year. i hate new years, it just another excuse for stupidity by the human race. since early this morning i'm oficcialy the non-human girl, ish is now the pinkish catgirl... it all the ears fault! *points to pink cat ears* ok back to the point. evil new years. *takes over the world and bans new years parties* yay... :drunk: ishka crazy

[color=blue][size=1]Just lil' ole me again. Thought I'd announce that were I am, it's less than half an hour until the new year... *plans to murder someone* Who should it be.... *picks little brother* Mwahahahaha.... *hides under his bed*

~New Year Murderer~[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Happy 2004!

Last night was pretty interesting for me. I was watching times square on tv, awaiting the ball to drop, three minutes and thirty seconds left, then I here an explosion and see a orange flash outside my window. The power goes out right after. Turns out that a transformer 2 houses down exploded. I taped a portion of it.

Needless to say, I never saw the ball drop.

We got our power back at 4am.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=chocolate]Well everyone hoped you had a great new year!!!

I had actually sang "99 bottles of beer on the wall..." and yelled out "WHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!" It was very fun, and I drank some apple cider too. Then watched some people set off illegal fireworks lol.
Then I played video games and eventually went to sleep at 4:30.

Oh and SaiyanPrincessX, I found your story very interesting. Random ways to spend the new year.[/size][/color]