OtakuBoards

Banana Banna

Kinetic

Hmmm... I'm not quite liking this one, it has old school trendy written all over it. My main grip is with the dual stock images, maybe if you just used one the image would start to look better already x___X. Also the text is a little hard to read because of the brightness =\... Speaking of brightness the brightness aroung the *** (or is it MC?) character is just a little too much for me and contrasts to greatly if you ask me with the left side of the image. The border is also plain and boring =|. I will give you this though from what I can see of the background it does look nice, it's all one color and is monotone =O but decent none the less. Hmmm... on a side note I like a good balance between the stock image and text I use (hint look at my sig x___X), I think you might want to try that and even if you don't want to just add some random text or quote under your name somewhere just to take up space really. Well anyway atleast we know your alive now x___X I haven't seen you post anything in ages.

Lol thanks for the comments. I did the glow around the character because the image looked too boring without it, but I see exactly what you mean.

Lol, I'm alive, I just don't hang around here as much. I'm usually writing something for school or debating something elsewhere nowadays. I was just bored and decided to check this place out again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year btw =)

E D I T: And the stocks are from War of Genesis. I use them because they're such great animation. I need to see the actual series some day ^_^;

[quote]E D I T: And the stocks are from War of Genesis. I use them because they're such great animation. I need to see the actual series some day ^_^;[/quote]

You mean play the video games right LOL -_-? It's odd how more or less no one I know who has used those pictures (including myself) has never played War of Genesis or Magna Carta or really any other Korean MMORPG of the sort. *sighs* I better shut up before the Syk-police comes and gobbles me up like a Turkey on New Years Day X_x. Also stick with the blue one or try a green i'm not quite digging the purple one in your signature =O.