OtakuBoards

Vampire D banner

Zidane

Mmm, I like it generally - very moody. The emphasis on monochrome, except in the blue glow, of course, is suitably gothic and really compliments the atmosphere. I think two minor problems I would have with it would be the fade to white to the right - it's nicely done with the textured fringe, but I think the whole thing would look better completely black - heh, but I think that's probably relative, since I'm not perfectly sure it'd look better altered given that the site background is white.

The second thing would be that it looks a little too sharp and pixelated around the images - I think it would be best to try to soften it, but be careful not to lose the fine definition on the creases of the character's clothing. All that aside, it's nice, though. ^_^

You forgot to mention the border and size, Pyrophobic ^_^. It could use a border, a border is instant elegance. As for size, if you want that to be a banner, it has to be within the size limits of 500X100. Yours is 500X140. Try to size it down. Besides that: I love the glowing blue cross/"t", but the white coming from the right doesn't look good. If you need to fill extra room, make the banner smaller. Remember 500X100 is the size limits, not the size, it can be smaller. All and all, it's a good banner!

~Kieko