OtakuBoards

The Daily Otaku

stardust

[SIZE=3]THE DAILY OTAKU[/SIZE]

Seems my reporters got a bit lazy......
anyway.....
we have fun and original stuff from you,the otaku public,today on the daily otaku!!!!

[COLOR=crimson]OTAKU RADIO[/COLOR]

ATTENTION OTAKU FANS!Get all of your favorite music on otaku radio!They even take requests...well,it's not ready yet,but soon enough!You can also sign up to help on the radio!So go to that topic![URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3639]Click For Otaku Radio!![/URL]

[COLOR=darkblue]TODAYS OTAKU TIP[/COLOR]

Put lots of smileys in your posts today!Make somebody happy with a cute smiley!

[COLOR=deeppink]OTHER FORUM REPORTS:BY STARDUST[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]DBZ FORUM[/COLOR]

Here's one you don't here everyday."Does anybody out there look like a dbz character?" well,If you do head on over to that post and say so!!

[COLOR=teal]DAILY OTAKU NOW TAKING YOUR SUBMISSIONS!![/COLOR]

We do ads for topics,websites,or anything else!!We also take articles and anything your heart desires!Pm stardust with your article or ad thing today!!!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=darkblue]THAT'S ALL FOLKS!![/COLOR]

That's all for today!Have a great night!Bye!!:angel:

Copyright daily Otaku publishings 2001:cool:

THIS JUST IN BY REQUEST!

EVERBODY LOOK AT TRASTICS NEW AVATAR!IT'S WILD!IT'S UNIQUE!IT'S SHOCKING!WHAT PLANET IS IT FROM??WELL,WE DON'T EXACTLY KNOW RIGHT NOW.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]transatic, why do sum ppl have custom avatars when they dont 500 posts yet? like mystic pan, shes only got like 300-sumthing. whats up w/that? [/B][/QUOTE]

dude,what is up your butt today??Man,ever since you came back you've been cranky and complaining!I'm not tryin to be mean,but really,sup with you??:confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

dude,what is up your butt today??Man,ever since you came back you've been cranky and complaining!I'm not tryin to be mean,but really,sup with you??:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it Stardust

I dunno... I didn't know she had a custom avatar....

imn ot cranky, i just dont like ppl pointing out the obvious. speaking of which, u either havent been around much or uve just joined, cause ive always been like this. and dont talk about my butt, only girls can do that, and they hafta be good looking, too...

EDIT: woops, heh, i just realized ur a girl *embarrassed* :o ill leave now...

[B]transatic, why do sum ppl have custom avatars when they dont 500 posts yet? like mystic pan, shes only got like 300-sumthing. whats up w/that? [/B][/QUOTE]
they had above 500, got custom avatar.... then the mods/admins del some posts and their post counts went down

[B]imn ot cranky, i just dont like ppl pointing out the obvious. speaking of which, u either havent been around much or uve just joined, cause ive always been like this. and dont talk about my butt, only girls can do that, and they hafta be good looking, too... [/B][/QUOTE]actually in this thread i am the only one that is new o.o

New story...er, add-on report?

Its a new fic called: >

"The Silence and the Motion"

I'm trying out a new style to where there's less action and more emotion...

In the Games and Stories fourm...check it out, we need more females to join in on the games, just my opinion...cause Raiha's there all alone with the guys ;) Some more ladies are joining up in the stories like StormWing, MysticPan, and mornigndew. I'm sure there's a few more that I didn't mention...I really enjoy everyone's creativity there...one of the many things that makes Otakuboards unique. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

dude,what is up your butt today??Man,ever since you came back you've been cranky and complaining!I'm not tryin to be mean,but really,sup with you??:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

lol probally a rattle snake lol