OtakuBoards

First shot at banner

Walnut

okay this is just a little dragon banner that I made....not exactly the ritz but I likes it.

What you lot think of it?

EDIT

Thanks for the advise but I had to copy the text from Word and I don't have any other paint package, I might ask my mate to lend me one though.

Still I've saved it as a JPEG so ti should look better...and I've reposted it too.

I'm sorry, but all I can say is PIXELY, PIXELY, PIXELY. You souldn't use MS Paint, it's not very good accept when it comes to spriting. Your pictures are pixely and your font is disorted. I understand that you outlined it with the pencil tool, but take your time next time. Saving it as bmp didn't help either. When you save it, open the bottom box that lets you choose what to save it as and go to the bottom selection: that's JPG. It also needs a border. I use to use MS Paint, so PM me if you need any advise.

Nice try, though.

~Kieko

Not bad for a first try in MS Paint. You should look for a better program to use though, you can get 30 day free trials of Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop at the manufacturers' sites. They take a while to figure out, but well worth the while.

• 3 weeks later...
First tip, Never try to resize a picture thats really big it just makes it look dodgy. Second tip, When u choose the picture u want to use, use colors that complement the picture and make it match.

Other then that its a good first try, Dude u should of seen my first one. It was a shocker.