Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, ive played it in another country and its AWESOME!!!!Though my friend gave his Devil May Cry Demo to his friend...Just borrowing it....
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I didn't bother to buy RE:CVX b/c I already own the DC version. I really didn't feel the need to spend $50 oon a DMC demo and some added stuff to a game I already own
Posted
But DMC is really good....I mean you can go from human to vapmire with wings and stuff and you can shoot stuff...Its soo kewl man...You missed out on your chance..Too bad.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]But DMC is really good....I mean you can go from human to vapmire with wings and stuff and you can shoot stuff...Its soo kewl man...You missed out on your chance..Too bad. [/B][/QUOTE]
I thought it was half-devil to devil. Oh well I could be wrong.:)
Posted
well, you start as a human with a sword and two pistols, when you press L1 sometimes you start glowing and become much faster, stronger, your health starts to get restored, and your guns shoot lightning bolts instead, you need to learn a skill to become devil, when you learn the skill, you have a sort of limit-break like in ff7, when it fills, you transform into a devil....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...