Jump to content
OtakuBoards

NEW animated sonic banner


Recommended Posts

Posted
havent been here in a while....heres a new banner i made in image ready. Wat u think foo's?
Posted
ah well its fast cause its sonic. Its too plain without the flash.
Posted
Most animated banners aren't good unless they're done in flash =|. This banner would fall into that "not good" category. Mainly the Sonic picture sliding across the banner looks anything but like he's running =|. And i've hated lens flares since about day 2 of photoshop =|. The banner also looks like it skips alot on my PC -_o. And sometimes it seems fast while other times it seems slow, the main problem is this your trying to do to much animation for what a gif can really handle =\ so it's not entirely your fault =O.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I think it's great!! The speed of the animation is nice, I don't think it's too fast or slow. I was able to see it ^^. I think your right about the flash thing, if it wasn't there it would be too plain, it adds design to the banner and does a nice affect toward the text. But I would go with a more "Evil" type of text. The text is the only thing bothering me ^^. The pic is nice, and has a good quality. Great work!! I love it!![/color][/size]
Posted
ah yes i use to download cool fonts but they stopped working.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...