Guest Ooder Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 havent been here in a while....heres a new banner i made in image ready. Wat u think foo's?
DeadSeraphim Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 It seems a bit fast to me. And the bright flash annoys me. You never really see the text properly. Otherwise the colour choice is good, blue and black work well with Sonic.
Guest Ooder Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 ah well its fast cause its sonic. Its too plain without the flash.
Whiteblaze Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 A bit fast? If anything, a bit slow. It looks great, Ooder! The flash doesn't annoy me, but I think if it went from one side to the other, it would look even better!
Hittokiri Zero Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 Most animated banners aren't good unless they're done in flash =|. This banner would fall into that "not good" category. Mainly the Sonic picture sliding across the banner looks anything but like he's running =|. And i've hated lens flares since about day 2 of photoshop =|. The banner also looks like it skips alot on my PC -_o. And sometimes it seems fast while other times it seems slow, the main problem is this your trying to do to much animation for what a gif can really handle =\ so it's not entirely your fault =O.
stun gun Milly Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I think it's great!! The speed of the animation is nice, I don't think it's too fast or slow. I was able to see it ^^. I think your right about the flash thing, if it wasn't there it would be too plain, it adds design to the banner and does a nice affect toward the text. But I would go with a more "Evil" type of text. The text is the only thing bothering me ^^. The pic is nice, and has a good quality. Great work!! I love it!![/color][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 It still doesn't look appealing to me and the sonic font is plain and boring =|.
Guest Ooder Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 ah yes i use to download cool fonts but they stopped working.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now