OtakuBoards

Our Version Of The World

Crazy Ace

we are the game makers and all of our say go into the making of the game. we can add on any and everything to this make believe game. it can be reminiscent of the world on the show or not. whatever u want goes into the game and we can put it all together at the end
this post is basically for our own plots, twists, character types, monsters rewards, scenery, storylines and how we want the world to be.
i will let u guys start the level editing because it is 4;05 in the morning and i havent been to sleep yet. lets try to make this the grandest thread on the .hack boards but it will only work if u guys put ur ideas into the game. ok lets have fun and and let the magic begin

A new version of the world... For starting with the leveling system, I would make a bar or gauge under the HP bar, that tells you how close you are to level up, and your current level. That and more with exp. points. I would prefer it if at every level up, you were to decide which attribute(s) the experience points went to, like if you relied a lot on speed you could increase that attribute to suit your style.

I'm not entirely sure if that was the correct level editing you were talking about, but oh well.

oh well i thought this thread could have been enlightening. i wanted to make this like the t v show more than the video game and we could like paly it for this message board daily or weekly or something like that
. we could write down what we did in the day and say where we are and stuff like that and all the members can be at different strenghths and use different weapons and magic like that