OtakuBoards

Charmed, I'm Sure

Patronus

I like how you have the logo on the left separate. Everything else is good. But, I think it would look even better with some kinda border on the picture of the girls that looks like that triangle logo behind "Charmed". But, good work nice banner.

It's a great banner. The image of the girls is a little blurry though. I love the font, but the color of it makes it harder to read when it's placed over the equally dark triangle. You may want to lighten up the original text color a tiny bit to create enough contrast for it to be slightly more legible. And I agree Shizoku; a nice border (a dark red, maybe?) would wrap it altogether nicely.

~haruno_sakura

[size=1][color=darkred]The image of the girls [i]does[/i] have a border around it - it's black. If you guys mean around the whole banner, nope. Cause it's supposed to look like the two figures are.. let's say, 'free floating' - meaning it's supposed to look like two images.[/color][/size]

*blinks* Okay, I see it now. The border is almost nonexistent though because the image is also dark that it's really hard to distinguish. It doesn't look like it's there at all unless you really, really study it. If that's the effect you're going for, then it's fine the way it is, but if you'd like the border to stand out a bit more, a dark red, or a charcoal grey might work as well. ^_^

~haruno_sakura

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by haruno_sakura [/i]
[B]*blinks* Okay, I see it now. The border is almost nonexistent though because the image is also dark that it's really hard to distinguish. It doesn't look like it's there at all unless you really, really study it. If that's the effect you're going for, then it's fine the way it is, but if you'd like the border to stand out a bit more, a dark red, or a charcoal grey might work as well. ^_^

~haruno_sakura [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Heh, believe me, it'd look a lot worse if it didn't have that border.[/color][/size]

For some reason I don't like this one so much. I think that if you really wanted the images separated, then they should be further apart. I feel that they need to be meshed together some how. It just doesn't look right to me, especially with the 'd' looking like it has been scrunched up to fit in. I personally would prefer it if the 'Charmed' logo was removed, and you instead just wrote 'charmed' beneath the banner. It just feels unbalanced as is.

Aesthetics: 7.5/10