Patronus Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 [size=1][color=darkred]Here's a new creation from I, Leh. Please, [u]constructive[/u] [u]criticism[/u]. And please, if you look at it, comment on it. ^^;[/color][/size]
Shizoku Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 I like how you have the logo on the left separate. Everything else is good. But, I think it would look even better with some kinda border on the picture of the girls that looks like that triangle logo behind "Charmed". But, good work nice banner.
haruno_sakura Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 It's a great banner. The image of the girls is a little blurry though. I love the font, but the color of it makes it harder to read when it's placed over the equally dark triangle. You may want to lighten up the original text color a tiny bit to create enough contrast for it to be slightly more legible. And I agree Shizoku; a nice border (a dark red, maybe?) would wrap it altogether nicely. ~haruno_sakura
Patronus Posted January 3, 2004 Author Posted January 3, 2004 [size=1][color=darkred]The image of the girls [i]does[/i] have a border around it - it's black. If you guys mean around the whole banner, nope. Cause it's supposed to look like the two figures are.. let's say, 'free floating' - meaning it's supposed to look like two images.[/color][/size]
haruno_sakura Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 *blinks* Okay, I see it now. The border is almost nonexistent though because the image is also dark that it's really hard to distinguish. It doesn't look like it's there at all unless you really, really study it. If that's the effect you're going for, then it's fine the way it is, but if you'd like the border to stand out a bit more, a dark red, or a charcoal grey might work as well. ^_^ ~haruno_sakura
Shizoku Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 Ya, thats what I meant. But, I like it the way it is. Just thought something red might look good or maybe even the gold like on the sign. But, I still like it the way it is, good work.
Patronus Posted January 3, 2004 Author Posted January 3, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by haruno_sakura [/i] [B]*blinks* Okay, I see it now. The border is almost nonexistent though because the image is also dark that it's really hard to distinguish. It doesn't look like it's there at all unless you really, really study it. If that's the effect you're going for, then it's fine the way it is, but if you'd like the border to stand out a bit more, a dark red, or a charcoal grey might work as well. ^_^ ~haruno_sakura [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkred]Heh, believe me, it'd look a lot worse if it didn't have that border.[/color][/size]
Baron Samedi Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 For some reason I don't like this one so much. I think that if you really wanted the images separated, then they should be further apart. I feel that they need to be meshed together some how. It just doesn't look right to me, especially with the 'd' looking like it has been scrunched up to fit in. I personally would prefer it if the 'Charmed' logo was removed, and you instead just wrote 'charmed' beneath the banner. It just feels unbalanced as is. Aesthetics: 7.5/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now