stardust Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I never throw anything away!I just cleaned out my school folder and had a 6 in high stack of papers to throw out!Not to mention my PM box here has 59 messages I don't need in there,man,I've got cleaning to do!LOL!Anybody out there like me??
Nothing674 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 um, I don't know you, so I guess that doesn't give me any reason not to like you....right.....?
BabyGirl Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]um, I don't know you, so I guess that doesn't give me any reason not to like you....right.....? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]What she meant was if anyone was a packrat like her...not if anyone actually [i]liked[/i] her.[/color]
Nothing674 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Ah I see, Babygirl just put everything in persepective.
Desbreko Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 yeah, i'm a packrat, but i generally keep it all organized, so i know exactly where everything is. usually, though i try to keep only around 20 messages in my PM box, so people don't have trouble sending one to me.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 i am a packrat. my room is a total wreck. i'm not a slob, i just don't have anywhere to put anything.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Heh im not a packrat, all of my stuff is organized and clean.
the_sixth_child Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 ...I keep everything...need I say more? :animeangr :D
Liam Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I'm pseudo pack-rat-ish. I usually keep everything but every 6-months to a year,then I purge. Like throw everything away (especially when I move) keeping only the basics, consoles, computer, furnature, TV, and maybe a few books or toys. It feels really good to have a clean and simple room/Apt for like those 2-3 weeks I can maintain it before I start packing again.
Stuart Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Wow. This thread dates back to 2001. Please do not post int threads that discussions have passed away-- Expecially threads dating back five years ago. If you have any questions, the_sixth_child, please notify a staff member. I also suggest you look over the forum's rules before you continue to post, and work on your post quality. If you'd like to create a new thread on the topic, feel free to. Let's not and say we did.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts