Bullet Theory Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 i cant view my otaku page and it says it hasnt been "opened" yet. what does this mean and how can i fix it?
Sara Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 [size=1]Go to your backroom. From there, go to [b]Edit[/b] under "Profile/Options." You first option is a dropdown menu offering "off" or "on." Change yours to "on." For future reference, these threads should go in the Feedback section of the boards. Thanks.[/size]
Guest EikoTheWolf Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 I have the same problem as you...kinda. My little brother has been wainting 2 days to get his e mail to finally activate his account so he can post. It didn't take nearly that long for me. I am wondering if he just did it at an ackward time or if there is some problem, But I have contacted everyone including james and no one has replied with any good information accept the arena moderator who directed me here, PLEASE HELP! love Page
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 [size=1]I'm going to go with the advice that Ryu gave: Tell your brother to check his e-mail again [and Junk Mail, if you have it -- that's where I found mine.]. If that doesn't work, try to remember the password and log in. If the account has removed itself, then try to register again. If that doesn't work, come back and we'll try to figure out what could be wrong.[/size]
Adam Posted January 4, 2004 Posted January 4, 2004 Don't worry - account activation isn't necessary anymore, that's just a bit of text we forgot to remove. Just remember your password, remember to set your cookies, type out your username/pass exactly (case sensitive) and give it a try. if not, then use the 'reset pass' feature.
Recommended Posts