OtakuBoards

Any Good Places to buy Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin DVDs

Guest Inuyasha7575

Guest Inuyasha7575
I was wondering can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy Inuyasha and Ruroni Kenshin dvds I want to be able to see all the episodes CN is not showing since they are still showing reruns of Inuyasha and I usually miss the Rurouni Kenshin episodes they air.

Guest Inuyasha7575
Thank you I have heard that best buy also offers good movies I went to Suncoast also and their movies cost alot and they had no Tenchi Muyo DVDs and their Inuyasha dvds costed alot of money something I dont have being a 14 year old guy i cant get a job yet.

I usually get my DVD's from Best Buy, cuz i have gift cards. :) But the only places where i live that you could possibly get anime is Suncoast, FYE, Best Buy, or Sam Goody, which went out of business on my side of town. I got my Gundam Wing box set for a great price at Best Buy. I can't do anything online, so i'm stuck shopping at our hometown stores. I would make sure i checked the prices at each place you go. Some stores jack up the price cuz they know someone will buy it. I'd say your best bet is Best Buy.
But if there is a place going out of business...heh...cheap DVDs!!!!

Guest Inuyasha7575
I don't really like buying things online I'd rather be able to see what I buy upclose so I may check Best Buy because they may have cheaper DVDs than Suncoast I went there and their prices are very high.

Hmm...that's tough...it's really hard to find anime that you like in stores...at a decent price...especially if you live in a small town...without internet...it's almost impossible to get a good deal...I believe Blockbuster sometimes sells anime...at least where I live it does...try going to some major rental chains...if that doesn't work...you can always subscribe to The Anime Network...but that channel costs a lot...sorry I can't be of more help...

Best Buy has anime dvds cheaper than suncoast or other stores (around $5 cheaper) but they rarely restock them. If you ask they might order dvds from other best buy's tho and you can go get them in a week or 2. That's what I'm waiting on now, heh all I need are the last 2 dvds, but the best buy here only has like...the first dvd and the 5th and that's it.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Okay. Either order the bootlegs off the internet for very cheap prices, or spend the money at Best Buy, Media Play, or Suncoast. You're not going to find the real things anywhere else for cheaper than what they put up. Best Buy is usually the cheapest, followed by Media Play, with Suncoast being the most expensive. I'm closing this thread as there really isn't anymore that can be said on the matter.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]