OtakuBoards

One time at band camp.....

superfreak07

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]
We went to Disney World as our band trips my Sophomore and Senior years. Best experiences of my life so far, I must say. I can't wait to go back again, hopefully sometime this summer. ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went last year during Spring Break. Our band marched in the Disney World Parade. We got to stay for 3 days. It was so much fun. But some of the people watching us march were talking bad to us and insulting us as we marched. But one of the people in charge of the bands that were marching said that our band was one of the few bands that didn't talk back to the people that were insulting us. And right before we even started marching, it started raining, so our marching was delayed for about 15-30 minutes. -_-

And even though I play flute, I've never been to band camp. :sleep: Our school's band is so big that it is split into 3 smaller bands, so that we don't all have band the same period. 1st band is all the really good people, 2nd is for the people who are goood but not quite enough for 1st band, and 3rd is for the people who......can't quite play as good. I am currently 1st chair in the 2nd band.

Haha Matt, ur so weird, lol, not to be rude or anything. But hey what do you expect, were topeka west, of course were awesome, and will never be anything but awesome. We just gotta make sure next yrs freshman work as hard as we did this yr, but im sure they won't have much of a chance to slack off. And then of course trumpets just rock anyways, and always will. Hopefully next yr we can do even better than we did this yr, which is gonna be hard to do, we had an awesome season, then the competition in new orleans, we just kicked major butt there, which was pretty sweet too. So looks like we've got a lot to work for next yr.

[COLOR=deeppink]i was in band a long time ago but i had to quit cause of all the other extra things i did. anyway to answer ur ques. i really did love band. it was fun and i was a pretty good clarinet player. the best thing about bnd was camp and that's cuse of the hot tub in the snow and kareoke and that huge bungee thingymabob. it was really fun and sometimes i still tell those 'one time at band camp...' stories. it's nice to know not everyone thinks band is for losers... gee, i wish i hadn't quit, i'd be going to california this year *sigh*.[/COLOR]