Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since it was released out on dvd and video this tuesday, I figured I might make a thread asking these questions:

What do you think of the movie?

Will you be purchasing it on dvd/vhs?

Do you think they should make another one?
Posted
I definatley enjoyed the movie. I was very impressed and I will probably buy it. I do think that they should make another one because how they left it off. Im not going to say anything because Im too lazy to type the spoiler thing so... I think they should make another one though.
Posted
I agree with you on this. I remember when I saw the trailer at the movies and was like, "I'm seeing that biatch!". Then when I saw it, I was like, "I'm buying that biatch!". I think it is crap how they got suied because of that whole rip of of the short story, "Love of Monsters" or something. I'm not sure how it ended, but I think the guys who suied lost. Either way, Underworld definetly strikes my fancy, and I cant wait to hear any news about a sequel.
Posted
Dude the movie rocked!!! And of duh! i'm going to buy the dvd.lol.And they left the ending open for the next movie if they decide to make one,and personaly i want to know what happens to the "love birds" as you might call them.lol
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I was personally dissapointed in the movie. I enjoyed many parts, but it just seemed. . like it was missing too much. For being a really awesome werewolf killer. . Kate Beckensale couldn't hit any of them to save her life. . (ok, I am mainly talking about the beginning scenes).

I was also dissapointed with how. . bad of shots. . the werewolves were. My friend, who is a fan of werewolves, was really let down by how poorly their fight scenes were. Yes, there were a few good parts, but the pros didn't outweigh the cons in this movie. I could go into more detail, but I will have to see the movie again. . lol.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
I will agree that the werewolves were horrible shots, but think about it, they probably never learned how to be good shots because they would always transform and maul you. However, I think Kate did some good shooting, maybe not in the beginning, but in the middle and end.
Guest Inuyasha7575
Posted
I loved the movie Underworld it had amazing graphics and a great plot the ending of it suprised me and changed who I thought started the war and maybe there may be a second Underworld the way it ends leads you to believe that.
Posted
I thought the movie was very awful. One of the only movies that I have scene where I acctually wondered when it was going to be over. For a movie that dealt so heavely with Vampires, they didn't discuss any of the classic charectoristics of Vampires. Like why was it always dark? The sun never seemed to rise. I dunno, just thought it was bad news from the start. The end.
Posted
I have yet to see the movie but from what I have seen on movie Trailers and other previews, I will definately have to see it. It looks like a movie that I would actually be interested in!

Surprising.......:P
Posted
What I liked about this movie is that they didnt do what every other vampire movie does, which is go into all the detail of how to kill vampires and what vampires have to stay away from, they just dove into the plot. I mean, if you dont know what kills a vampire by now then I am just sorry for you. But, I know what you are saying Clown, but that is something I liked about the movie. It was never light out because this movie was heavy on the story and there would be no story when it is light out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...