Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whenever I try go anywhere it says im not logged in so i need to re-log in... I went to Edit options and i went to YES for Browse board using cookies.

I save them then go right back and its at No again.

Wat do i do??
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Hmm, this might not help but: This used to happen to me all the time. One day I went to click yes again and I also changed something else there too. After I did that, it finally worked. It might work if you try it, but I'm not sure. So when you press yes again, just change something else in your options too. If that doesn't work... then I don't know what to tell you.[/color][/size]
Posted
I think you mignt need to adjust your browser settings. If you click "browse boards with cookies", it probably makes the actual website give you the cookies, if you click no, then the site will just leave you alone. However, your browser settings might be blocking cookies, so make sure to check your internet options, change your privacy settings, probably to medium. With me, to be on the safe side, I chose to accept all cookies coming specifically from theotaku.com.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...