Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am going to make some banners and post them on this thread for all of you to look at!
They might not be the best because I'm still trying to find out how to do really good ones..

I'll Start off with this one. I saw the critters and they looked cute:P. I blurred edges so they are'nt pixelated. Then I put some Sakura Leaves in there.

I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think:)
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Simple banner, but cute and pink. The whole banner is clear to see, and the font is very good for the banner. I suggest adding a dark pink border for it though; the banner looks a little 'empty' without it.[/size][/color]
Posted
Ok thank you for that advice. I will look for a border that looks like it would fit together with that banner and will add it again so you can see the new version of it:P
Posted
That rabbit is soo cute ^^. I like how you made the rabbit big then smaller in the background ^^. The whole pink of the banner is cute, I like how you just stuck with the color pink and used different shades of it. Like Wasabi said, just add a dark pink border and it will look even more cute ^^. Also, the text and quote are perfect for the banner ^^.
Posted
I took my edited "NeverAlone" banner out because it wasn't getting much attention anyway:P.

I added my newest Banner. Resident Evil-The Evil is Born!
Me and my best friend both made banners but I made mine using the male pictures.
The pictures are of Wesker, Leon, and Chris.
I also got the Resident Evil font so I added that in and faded it into the background!
Give me your suggestions on my banner!!:)
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I like it alot!! I love the text you used! It's very Resident Evil ^^. The pics are really great, they have a nice quality and suit the banner well. The background is really neat!! It suits the whole banner very nicely ^^. Very great overall!![/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Here is a simple banner that took me roughly 15 minutes to do. I am not really improving on the banners I am making.. lol but I hope you like it anyway.

PLEASE tell me what you think if u look at it:P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...