Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Very nice, very nice indeed.
I really have no complaints, except that the left eye is a bit higher then the right eye, and the glasses are slanted because of it. But very good drawing. Nice hair.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1] The quality is pretty grainy, I can't see it well. Oh well.

The picture itself is very good, along with the shading. Well, I don't know if this is because of your scanner or just you, but coloring is very choppy, and you can see exactly where you changed the direction. It's better to just keep everything smooth. Great job, though. ^_^ [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...