DBZgirl88 Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 [COLOR="#004a6f"]I think I made this post before, but no body replyed because I guess I posted in the wrong place. Anyway, I think the greeting card workshop is a great idea. I was wondering if there could also be a wallpaper workshop as well. I think alot of people would like to display their talent in that field. ^_^[/COLOR]
Adam Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 We'll eventually have a wallpapers site on theOtaku...It's something I've always had in my head, just so much else to do before...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now