Flash Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 I watched it once. It was strange, to say the least. I never really got into it...
amibasuki Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 [FONT=arial]I love the Master Shake. he's like a Space Ghost, except without the magical powers... and unitard. he's the biggest bozo out of the three of them, but he still thinks he's the coolest. usually I hate those types of characters, but whatever, lol. I haven't seen anything more than about a handful of episodes, so I can't contribute anything else that could be useful to the discussion, meh. I watch it whenever I see it's on. not exactly sure why though. 0_o'[/FONT]
DeathBug Posted January 14, 2004 Posted January 14, 2004 [color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Ahh, ATHF. Fryloc is the man. Iv'e seen several episodes. At worst, it's insipid, but at best, it's hilarious. I'm thinking of picking up the first season DVD set. (Only $18...)[/color][/size][/font]
Bullet Theory Posted January 14, 2004 Author Posted January 14, 2004 ive got the dvd. it has many great eps.(MC Pee Pants, Ballonenstein, Moonanites 1 & 2) meatwad is the best. he is the obvious retard of the group. but he has......THE MEAT BRIDGE!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now