Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=arial]I love the Master Shake. he's like a Space Ghost, except without the magical powers... and unitard. he's the biggest bozo out of the three of them, but he still thinks he's the coolest. usually I hate those types of characters, but whatever, lol.

I haven't seen anything more than about a handful of episodes, so I can't contribute anything else that could be useful to the discussion, meh. I watch it whenever I see it's on. not exactly sure why though. 0_o'[/FONT]
Posted
[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Ahh, ATHF. Fryloc is the man. Iv'e seen several episodes. At worst, it's insipid, but at best, it's hilarious. I'm thinking of picking up the first season DVD set. (Only $18...)[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...