Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello!

Here is a picture I wanted to put on myOtaku but for some reason it never shows up when I upload it. O-well, so I'm going to put it up here! Enjoy!

~Mina

P.S: You can use all the constructive criticsim (sp?) you want! :D
Posted
[size=1]Like I said at practice--"You drew that chika! You know, from the thing--that girl...picture...you drew it..."

Okay, so I was slightly less than coherent, heh.

It looks good, but it's hard to see. There should be a way (either in your scanning program, or you can use photoshop) to make the lines darker.

I love her eyes. The hair looks good (No one should fault you for not shading hair, it's a pain), but the arms look flat. Shade around the edges a little to round them out.[/size]
Posted
Thanks for the input! I've already fixed her arms and some of her hair. I was playing with some screentones to get the lines darker, but I don't have my photoshop right now...Our computer has been down and we just got it back up.

That's it. I'll try to repost the revised picture soon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...