OtakuBoards

dbz toys

dark lord

realy ?? what company are your figures made by ? mine r bye hasboro and the arms barely move and the hair isnt right i was hopeing the dbz figures would be good cause hasboro has a line of 08th ms team figures and they ruled . an plus with the dbz figures have realy gay actions like goku's kame ah ma ha ( spelling) looks realy lame and i thought transforming saingen to ssj would b cool but u slip charictors into ssj socks that make the figure imovable and to bulky what r yours like

Guest Majin Gohan
I'm really not the type to play with action figures but my little brother had some. My dog ate them all so now Son Gokou has no feet, Son Gohan has no head, Piccolois just a pair of legs, Brolly has 1 arm, Chibi Trunks is the only one that's in good condition, and SSJ3 Gokou is hairless.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I'm really not the type to play with action figures but my little brother had some. My dog ate them all so now Son Gokou has no feet, Son Gohan has no head, Piccolois just a pair of legs, Brolly has 1 arm, Chibi Trunks is the only one that's in good condition, and SSJ3 Gokou is hairless. [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL

Guest peekabooicu
i've got alot the japiniese are alot better quality like the american modles some arm's come completly off but yes the japiniese ones r better

[SIZE=1]Yeah, the Japanese companys do make really good figures, they're really detailed, eg. Trigun models, have you seen them? Anyways, I have the crappy ones that dark lord is talking about, flexible ones :p! And about the dog incident, ROFLUICQA!!!![/SIZE]

I have the ones that they have on those commercials. But what htey said was
Conjigu. Limapompm ehcehheewenah gogateo Pei pIei 20 toya
Dhala Woou!!

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]I have the ones that they have on those commercials. But what htey said was
Conjigu. Limapompm ehcehheewenah gogateo Pei pIei 20 toya
Dhala Woou!! [/B][/QUOTE]

say what??