dark lord Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 does any one know why the dbz toys r so d a m b god awful ? have any of u seen them thiere so cheap its terible couldnt they spend more then 25 cents to make them ?
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I don't know what your talking about, the figures I have are pretty good....
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Yea they are pretty kewl...I bought one....Mirai Trunks..
Yoda Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 The ones I have are decent. Except for my Vegitto, his arm is a bit loose.
Sephiroth Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I have ssj3 son gokou, ssj2 son gohan, ssj goten, ussj mirai no trunks, ssj vegita-sama, vegito, piccoro, son gokou (normal), kid buu, fa buu, cell, and furiza....
dark lord Posted October 13, 2001 Author Posted October 13, 2001 realy ?? what company are your figures made by ? mine r bye hasboro and the arms barely move and the hair isnt right i was hopeing the dbz figures would be good cause hasboro has a line of 08th ms team figures and they ruled . an plus with the dbz figures have realy gay actions like goku's kame ah ma ha ( spelling) looks realy lame and i thought transforming saingen to ssj would b cool but u slip charictors into ssj socks that make the figure imovable and to bulky what r yours like
Guest Imsirion Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 ya, some are better quality then others i gotta ton!
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I'm really not the type to play with action figures but my little brother had some. My dog ate them all so now Son Gokou has no feet, Son Gohan has no head, Piccolois just a pair of legs, Brolly has 1 arm, Chibi Trunks is the only one that's in good condition, and SSJ3 Gokou is hairless.
Cibo Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]I'm really not the type to play with action figures but my little brother had some. My dog ate them all so now Son Gokou has no feet, Son Gohan has no head, Piccolois just a pair of legs, Brolly has 1 arm, Chibi Trunks is the only one that's in good condition, and SSJ3 Gokou is hairless. [/B][/QUOTE] ROFL
Guest peekabooicu Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 i've got alot the japiniese are alot better quality like the american modles some arm's come completly off but yes the japiniese ones r better
Break Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yeah, the Japanese companys do make really good figures, they're really detailed, eg. Trigun models, have you seen them? Anyways, I have the crappy ones that dark lord is talking about, flexible ones :p! And about the dog incident, ROFLUICQA!!!![/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I have the ones that they have on those commercials. But what htey said was Conjigu. Limapompm ehcehheewenah gogateo Pei pIei 20 toya Dhala Woou!!
Guest Imsirion Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]I have the ones that they have on those commercials. But what htey said was Conjigu. Limapompm ehcehheewenah gogateo Pei pIei 20 toya Dhala Woou!! [/B][/QUOTE] say what??
Turkey Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 What about the Walkie Talkies? My brother has the Goku/Vegeta pair and Vegeta looks like Steven Segal:cross:
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 The toys are preety good I have Goku, SS Goku, Vegita, SS Vegeta, Imperfect Cell, Raditz, a wierd Goku kicking toy, and a sky bike. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now