OtakuBoards

Quest for the Earlif: Evil Returns (Warning: Language and violence)

Frankie

Umm if you signed up you have already read most of this... Scroll down to where i said to read on... you can read this again if you like though.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Water dripped from the ceiling in a hidden and secret cave far below the surface. The echo of each drip carried through the tunnels and chambers like a yell through a canyon. Two red eyes seemed to glow in the shadows and they looked determined. The figure?s bright red hair flowed as they walked towards a low lit chamber at the end of a long cold tunnel. It seemed so quiet and peaceful down there... it made her sick to think about it as she stepped into the light. Her eyes were indeed red and like hells fire they were lit and forever did hates flame burn. The fire red hair between two twisted horns was that of the most malevolent of demons to ever escape the depths of hell. Inferna.

?Did you find it yet?? The bright red haired Inferna growls as she stands in the middle of a bright and fancy room. A man in robes and velvet stood in front of her with an angered look on his face. He wore a crown indicating he was the king. ?Not yet my dear but when I find it you will be the most powerful and beautiful queen ever.? He says as quiet as he can as the servant boy dusts a nearby vase. His wings fluttering every once in a while as he preformed his daily duties.

?I am already beautiful... You twit.? She growled at his comment. ?Of course... May I ask why you need to Earlif to accomplish such things?? The kings questioning face hardly tickled Inferna?s protective wall. ?Because how else am I to control the land to my desire... being queen is not enough... but of course I have to kill that retched wife of yours...? Her eyes seemed pleased to hear of such an idea.

Suddenly the queen bursts through the chamber doors with two guards behind her striding in suit. Her first words erupted with her British anger that was held deep down inside. ?You wicked bitch!? The queen stomps feverishly towards Inferna. ?Guards... seize her and burn her in the courtyard for conspiring against the queen!? Inferna?s face lights up with pleasure ?Excuse me? Did you say fire? Ill show you fire!? And with a wave of her hand the two guards behind the queen burst into flames and soon became a pile of ashes on the floor. ?Now it?s your turn... Queen Yandra!? Inferna was in mid wave when suddenly the room?s temperature dropped immensely and Inferna?s hand is frozen with a mysterious ice.

The wall grew cold and the floor began to shake. Suddenly the wall caved in sending rocks and shards of ice flying in all directions. A large dragon steps through the hole and looks around. He stares at the king and slowly approches.

"Argh! I know what you have been doing... And I?m here to stop it before you ruin the earth!" The dragon growled as he pressed his claws into the soft carpet. His yellow eyes glanced over to the nearest movement which was Inferna who was still trying to free her hand from the ice. The dragon's jet black scales reflected the light as if just polished.

"Ah hah! Now I shall get you out of my way!" Inferna finally breaks her hand free from the strange ice shell and steps toward the dragon.

"Ah... The demon Inferna! You and the king shall both die for your crimes against the earth!" The dragon swung his tail and sent Inferna into the nearest wall.

Four guards burst through the doors with swords in hand. They took one look at the dragon and gasped but held their ground as did the dragon who just growled. The dragon openedh is mouth when facing the four guards and a cold wind came from his throat. Soon the four guards were completely frozen. With that the dragon shattered the guards frozen statues with his tail and returned to the king.

"You shall pay!" The dragon wrapped its tail around the king and slowly began to squeeze the kings life away. The king squirmed which made things worse but before he could muster up one las comment all life was squeezed out of him. The dragon threw the king across the room and turned towards Inferna.

The queen stepped forward now more angry than shocked, "Dragon! You are the last of the dragons... And for what you have done today... I SEND YOU TO YOUR TOMB" She held out her hand and began to chant some spell the dragon had never heard before. The dragon's body became slow and soon froze and became as hard as stone. In a short time it was stone. A statue prison that soon dissapered.

"That takes care of him but as for you Inferna... I banish you to hell!" The queen was infuriated and held out her hand again. A strange wind began to blow as the queen began to chant again. A strange hole opened up under the demon who was now regaining her conciousness. Flames erupted from the floor and demons grabed at Inferna... they pulled her under.

"You havent heard the last of me! I the all powerful Inferna shall come back and take my revenge and finish what i started!" With that she was pulled under and the hole closed up over her.

The queen stood there now unsure what to do. The king was dead but that hadnt bothered the queen so much anymore. Inferna and the Last dragon were imprisoned... but the problem at hand was now the artifact she had heard her husband and the demon talking about earlier.

The queen sighed and muttered quietly, "The... Earlif"

Inferna stood there in the damp chamber with a grin on her face. She was angered yet amused by the memory she had just tapped into. She stared up at a large statue of a dragon in the low lit chamber and laughed to herself.

"You were not hard to find my friend!" The demon stared up at the statue and put a hand on its cold surface as she mummbled some works to quiet for anyone but herself to hear. A strange chat was heard all around her and the ground began to rumble.
"Awaken!"

Suddenly the dragon's statue began to shake and soon the rock casing began to crumble... the dragon was awakening from its prison and it all made Inferna smile in the most devious way she could muster.

"Who has freed me?" The dragon blinks a few times while his vison begins to return.

"It is I... The great Inferna!" The demon laughs.

"I.. Inferna! Demon... I will bite you in two!" The dragon stepped towards the red blurry figure in front of him.

"I dont think so..." Inferna pulled up her hand and whispered a spell that made the dragon stop.

"What... are... you doing to me...demon?" The dragon mummbles.

"You shall see my friend."

The dragons eyes seemed to glaze over for a bit and soon the dragon returned to normal except for one minor detail.

"Ah Inferna... What is your wish?" The dragon bows.

"Hehe... Search for the Earlif!"

--------------------------------
Hah that was alot eh? Well just a little more.
-------------------------------

Meanwhile deep in the Mondora castle an angelic Elf figure stands by a window and stares out over the empty land around the castle. She sighs and walks towards a low lit table in the center of the room. The table was pure stone and no man on earth could move it alone. A cave troll and larger creatures could easily... if you wanted to rip part of the floor up with it. Mainly it was a stationary table of stone with ancient writing on it.

On the table were tons of scrolls a feather with ink and some small stone tablets. The figure stared down at it with hopefull eyes. Something began to glow on the far corner of the room. Her eyes turned in that direction and the hopeful look on her face was suddenly drained to panic.

"Oh no!" She shouted as she ran for the corner.

In the corner there was a few stone tablets and a small orb. The orb was the one flashing.

"So the creature has been release... There can only be one person aside from me who knew his location... She is far worse than he is... I fear i have failed in keeping it hidden... Now she will want to resume her search for the Earlif and im sure shes using him to help her..." She said as a figure appears behind her.

Its long body and large claws stood out most for it seemed to shimmer. It bowed its head and then glanced at the Orb.

"I see... Dont worry Lidora... If theres anyone who can stop her It would be you.."

"Yes but not alone... And if there is anyone who could make a fair match against Oolong... that would be you." She nodded and placed a hand on his forehead.

"I will do my best." He closed his eyes.
----------------------------

OOC: Ok its started... Um... dont find the castle... Lidora will come find you... I have something planned... all of you try to travel to the Forest of Isis if you can.

"Fera!" one of the young elves called. She turned, her hair glinting in the sun. The gold flashed - it looked like a crown of fire. As always, anyone who saw her always had to catch their breaths.

"What?" she asked, keeping her eye on the herd of deer. They were small desert deer, quick as lightning and very agile. If you blinked, they could blend with the sand instantly.

The young elven man spoke again, "There's a smaller group of the herd heading towards the Forest of Isis. Why not follow them instead?" He grinned slyly, knowing that the desert princess would follow the smaller group.

She smiled wryly in return, and motioned to the rest of her hunting party, all young elves in their prime, "Let's go! Follow the smaller group! Let's make it a challenge, instead of making it easy following the main herd. Let's go!"
Their sleek Arabian horses obeyed the slightest command, and soon they were racing across the sand. The dark blot that was the forest got steadily closer. Fera smiled, feeling the warmth of the sand rising up as the sun got higher. The wind puffed in hot breaths across her face. The deer waved in and out of sight, but were suddenly very evident against the looming trees of the forest.

Fera took up her hunting spear, and the rest followed, "Come on, let's go! This shouldn't be hard at all!" They yelled and whooped, scaring the deer into the rambles. Some got trapped and were easily caught and killed. In a few seconds, they had killed 5 deer. They watched the rest run away in panic.
The forest was cool and shaded, and the green was not something that they readily saw. They immediately prepared for a meal, and spread out to rest. They would return to the desert camp the next day, traveling at ease in the morning. It had been a successful hunt, and now they could rest.
Fera watched as the sun loomed larger in the sky, and then went to a tree to nap through the hottest part of the day. After this would be all fun and games. This was a favorite spot of theirs, for it was well-shaded, and there was a waterfall quite near. A typical hunting trip. She smiled before she fell asleep, hand on her scimitar, not knowing that something was about to change quite drastically.

The long figure behind Lidora flapped its long feathery wings and used its beak to itch between the feathers. He kept an eye on Lidora at all times not because he didnt trust her... but because he didnt trust anyone else.

"You need not stare... I have a few skilled guards you know..."

"It is the guards I do not trust." The winged bird like creature said quietly. "I fear for your safty with the bitch loose again!"

"Fear not for if anything happens to me... it happens to her. She wouldnt be so stupid as to dare think about killing me." Lidora smiled and sent the bird creature on its way.

She ran down stairs into the huge corridor that seemed cold and silent. She went through a secret passage that led down to the near by small river, where her horse waited. She was soon headed for the depths of the forest.

Meanwhile the black wingless dragon flew towards the most thriving place... The Forest of Isis. Inferna had gone somewhere and Oolong had only one thing on his mind. [i] Kill everything in sight[/i]

Lex stood on the top of a temple looking upon the kingdom of Arrav. A kingdom that had only been built years ago. In osme strange twist a boy had found a crystal which had led to the discovery of the gateway. A monk came out of the temple. He looked at the rageddy clothed elvish boy. "Hey you. get down from there," he said. Lex looked down at the monk who stood on stone ground. "And what importance is it that I get off," Lex said.
The monk shook his head and left. Lex looked at the rising sun.
A warrior walked by Lex. Riv the Legendary Warrior. Lex blinked. It had been a year since his great defeat of the warlord Rimli.
Something told Lex that he was going to be great like him one day.

OoLong covered ground quickly as he flew above it. He growled in his mind as it was full of emptyness and hate. The command played over again and again. "Kill" "Search!" Deep in the very back of his mind the bit of what was left of his true self was locked away. He worried of what he would do to the people of Isis and wished it not to be... but his mind was corrupt...controlled. There was nothing he could do but watch himself kill and destroy.

OoLong landed in a small clearing and looked around as many Criocks scattered and ran. He seemed so grin in the most evil way possible before opening his mouth. His mouth grew cold, the temprature in the air dropped quickly, and his mouth began to blow a light blew. A long shot of ice flew out of his mouth and froze of the of the Criocks in mid stride. He shattered the frozen statue while hitting others with his tail. The others that got away hid in small under ground dens they dig during the spring.

"Come out come out where ever you are... I have an ice preasent for you!" OoLong growled as he stomped through the forest clawing and thrashing through the bushes leaving nothing but destruction behind him.

Meanwhile Lidora arrived in the clearing and saw the shattered pieces of thawing ice that was once a poor defenseless Criock. Others had now come back out into the clearing to mourn the deaths of their family or friends. Although the species was small and had no special powers... they were quite complex and this day brought forth their true emotional side of sadness.

They let out little cries that carried across the mossy floor of the forest as a horn would. It almost seemed as they were singing. Lidora knew they were singing. It was their song of passing. It was a strange ritual all the Criocks would do if one should die. It was a funeral of sorts. The song was thought of as a mere cry when it was truely their way of sending ther friends and loved ones on to a better place.

They soon noticed Lidora standing there but did nothing. They were not afraid of the figure that stood near them for she seemed to be preying for them. She pulled a small handfull of nuts and things and layed them near the creatures. It wasnt much but they understood.

Lidora walked alongside her horse through the destruction path made by OoLong not even an hour ago. She was sad for the forest... the trees... the plants... the creatures that lay in his path... For OoLong could not be killed as easily as most would hope.

[center] ~ Brimstone Castle ~ [/center]

Inferna paced through a hall as she thought of something that she could do to make herself known through out the land before she destroyed it. She glanced at the wall... An indent in the wall was a teasing picture of the Earlif. Inferna hated it there for she thought of it as teasing her... The Earlif was so close to her yet she could not find it... and the picture screamed out at her failure.

"Argh! I have not found it yet but neither have I failed! No one will stop me from getting what I want. If they oppose me... they will [b][u]die![/u][/b]"

--------------

OOC: Criocks are reptillian creatures.. the attachment shows jsut a tiny scetch with color of what they kinda look like. Each one can have different color of skin or spots or even the feather on the back of their head.

By the way they dont carry sticks like the one on the far right is... its just impersonating a human it saw once... They are playfull creatures... Their singing also.. umm... is quite nice actually for a reptile like creature... Lol.

BTW: OoLong is only to be hurt... never destroyed...If the rpg goes far enough there is something that will be happening with him.

Lex was now walking through the forest. Criocks jumped all around him. Lex smiled at them. He could see a horserider in the distance. Lex squinted to see better. Lidora looked in the forest. She could see Lex walking towards her. She grabbed her weapon just in case.

Flaid ran through the forest at a demon's full speed, the monks had taught him well yet now felt a disturbance in the balance of good and evil. He was now on a search for the evil which had caused the imbalance and was out to kill the exess of evil in the world. He ran at the equivalent of 70 mph with Druinle drawn and ready for battle.

OoLong came upon the first village with great speed, ignoring the shouts, the cries from the other creatures and people. He shot large blasts of ice at every house and moving thing as he bit people and killed all he could see. People ran in all directions.. knocking things over and creating huge messes.

Lidora appeared behind him and shouted, "OoLong! What is your reason for being here!?" She asked it even though she knew the answer. Her staff at her side and her orb around her neck.

"To Kill my lady... Haha!" The corrupted blood thirsty dragon turned to face her... his eyes glowed bright red like fire.

"Pity... you were so nice back in the day... You falling victim to Inferna is unfortunate... it will be your undoing..."

The dragon ignored her and opened his mouth, not to speek but to shoot ice, his mouth glowed blue and a huge ice ball went flying. Lidora lifted her staff and the orb at the end of it glowed red... the ice ball before it hit began to melt into nothing. Lidora lowered her staff and caught the small ball of ice that was left.

"You I say... Underestimate my strength." Lidora shouted.

"As do you....with mine. ELF!"

With that Oolong slammed his tail into the ground knocking lidora over from the strange earthquake that followed. OoLong leaped into the air and flew above the trees in search of a new target. Lidora picked herself up and dusted off her clothes.

"Hmm..." Lidora looked around, "Is... Is everyone alright..."

The ones living in this small village nodded and answered as they cleaned up the mess while still afraid.

"I guess Gryph and I are gonna have our work cut out for us... But i need help..."

Fera urged her horse even faster, drawing her scimitar as she heard the renewed fighting. The earthquake jarred her on her horse, and the rest of the band fell behind as she sped on. She could hear their shouts, but ignored them.

Suddenly, she saw something flash through the trees at an unearthly speed...she identified the figure and challenged it. "Demon!" she cried, gaining its full attention.

Flaid immediately looked over at the desert princess, noting her drawn scimitar and other weapons. He ignored her and sped on, increasing his speed. He would be there any minute now...

Fera saw that Flaid was ignoring her, and she jumped off of her horse to catch up to him. She whipped her scimitar and it glanced off a branch right above his head. He turned around quickly, a surprised expression on his face. When he saw her, his eyes narrowed.

"Get away! I don't have time for you!" he snarled, raising Uriai in return.

Fera closed in for another attack, "Die demon!"

Lidora steped out of pretty much no where. "You wish to attack one you do not know... Who are you to judge wether they are good or not."

"Demon is a Demon lady... No differences to it!"

"Not quite. Just because they are a demon doesnt mean they are truely bad. Nor Inferna is a truely bad Demon and at the moments I'm up to my eyeballs in trouble caused by her... Do you wish to waste time here on this one or perhaps help with something greater?" Lidora sounded like she wasnt making sense to herself, she thought that was a very strange way to ask for help.... Not even an hour ago she would have killed the demon as well. "Um... Escuse me, My name is Lidora..."

Fera put up her scimitar, "I don't need interruptions. And you don't need to introduce yourself. I'm not here to aid your cause. I'm here to protect my people."

Flaid mumbled snidely, "How heroic and noble."

She glared at him, "I was wondering, Lidora, if you would just tell me what happened. And why. Why is this happening?"

"Putting it simply... Inferna, An evil Demon, Has escaped hell... he as brought her Enemie the last dragon of this world to life again. She is controlling him while she searches for something... She is making him destroy the very forest he loves... Simple enough for you?" Lidora said simply, "Aid my cause or not... We are of the same world... We have the same problem..."

Suddenly the long bird like creature landed next to Lidora, "My Lady!"

"Gryph! Whats wrong?" Lidora asked placing her hand on his forehead.

"Apparently Lidora is creating an Army... She knows she cant take the entire world on alone... As long as she doesnt have the Earlif she is vulnarable. With it she wont need the army. She will send the army of demons back to the underworld... back to hell as it were.... And she will destroy all life on this planet by herself. I hear she will then start life over again and rule over it as the queen... Like she wanted all thosey ears ago."

"Ugh.. old plots die hard I guess... Even after all those years in Hell she still hasnt learned her lesson..."

-----------
OOC: if i havent said this before ill note it now. OoLong the Black Dragon was a very good guy.. and he can only breath ICE... no fire.

Lex looked down out of th tree he'd been sleeping. The noise of the people down below him had awoken him. "Hey. Keep it down. Some people are sleeping," Lex said grumpily. Flaid and Lidora looked up seemingly surprised. Lex jumoed out of the tree. His sword fell off of his belt. "oops," he said and picked it up. Lidora looked crazily at the boy. Lex smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Hi. I'm Lex," he said. He seemed very odd. Flaid stpped forward.
"So where are you from," he said. Lex looked at him. "I'm from the forest of Isis. I'm off to help the queen. I just passed through the kingdom of Arrav," Lex said. Fera smiled. "Well. Then I guess your one of us," she said. "The queen is the enemy of Inferna. And we're off to fight Inferna," she said. Lex nodded. 'Well then let's go," Lex said.

Fera got angry and said, "I'm still killing this demon and I'm gonna no matter what he does!"
Flaid said with his deep non menacing voice, "Would you like to fight me or do you think it is a must that you fight me?"
"It is a MUST!"
"Why?"
"Because you are a demon and demons are evil!"
"Look, just because I'm a demon doesn't mean I'm evil. I was trained by the monks of the lonely mountain Uriai of the Desert Lands and am never in the frame of mind that I had been when I was evil since they trained me."
"Grrr."

Fera put her sword back but Flaid kept his in his hand, "The dragon is here," he said quietly. They waited for him for 10 minutes and Oolong finally became visible over the treetops. "A demon, hey demon, you can be frozen right?" Flaid stared at him, "I can be but you will not be concious to do it!" Oolong let loose a blast of freezing cold air at Flaid who held Druinle in front of himself and sidestepped the attack and gave an attack of his own which struck Oolong unconcious. Oolong and Flaid fell to the ground, Oolong on his back, Flaid on his feet. Fera saw that Flaid would be a good companion after all.

Oolong stired and finally awoke and glared a t everyone... He growled and left quickly. Lidora sighed an turned towards her friend. "Gryph... Go... The castle cant be over taken."

Lidora waved as her friend flew away. She turned to the others, "You guys do know there hasnt been a Queen for years right? A long time ago Inferna and the King had an affair... The queen found out... That dragon killed the king and the queen sent inferna to hell.... After that the kingdom fell apart... That is why there are so many small villages now... It was one a huge city... but after everything broke apart each village has a chief or something of that sort... The kingdom has fallen The only castle livers is myself and Lidora. Mondora castle and Brimstone castle.." Lidora realizes she was rambling about things the others need not know yet.

"Waith the dragon killed the king?"

"Yes... For when he heard the foul news of the affair he knew that the King was going for the earlif. OoLong knew that if that happened the lands would be destroyed. The king had fallen under the demon's spell. OoLong killed him but it was all for the good of the people. Unfortunatly the Kingdom fell anyways... All because the queen refused to do things according to the Code. And the people then deserted her...even her army did as well. So she was left with nothing. She died some time after that but Her daugther is somewhere... Her daugther and the King were the only ones who knew the location of the Earlif. If we find the girl perhaps we can...find the Earlif. And perhaps we should get a move on... Because Inferna searches for the girl as well."

---------------
ooc: I guess i forgot to mention the fact that the kingdom had fallen. Anyways sorry bout that... hmmm someone PM me some ideas of something to happen... The idea i had kinda didnt fall through so i need ideas...aside from the girl.

Lex rubbed his chin. "So there isn't a queen," he said. Lidora nodded. "I guess I'm a little off," he said. There was a quiet moment where everybody was thinking of what to do.

Fera smiled. "We'll aid the villages," she said. Lex looked up at Lidora. "Lidora. What exactly is the Earlif," he said. Lidora closed her eyes. "It is for another time," she said. Lex nodded. Flaid looked at the ground. "Well then we should be off now," he said.

They started off.

As they headed towards the nearest living village Lidora spoke, "Ok... The Earlif is said to be a grand artifact that posesses extream power. And of course in the wrong hands its an extream danger. It is hidden somewhere. Inferna is searching for it for she wants to rule the world...as a queen. The Earlif is said to be a small stone that is some kind of key. They also say the Earlif itself does not contain the power... But it is a key to a hidden chamber where the true artifact of power is hidden."

"So this is really a dooming problem then?"

"Indeed. Unfortunatly for us we dont know where it is hidden or where the girl is... But fortunatly neither does Inferna. So hopefully we find the girl first. It, i fear, is the only way we can stop inferna from getting her claws on it." Lidora's hair blew in the slight wind that began to blow. The Criocks began to appear now that the dragon thread was gone...for the time being.

"Crii... Ock?" A red creature with a grey feather and yellow spots bounded up to Lidora.

"Ohsin Ioh criou su ock." Lidora spoke a strange unknown language to the small creature and it understood and bound off to tell the rest.

"What exactly did you say to it?" Fera asked.

"All is well young one." Lidora translated, "It is a long forgotten language and no one buy myself knows it. Most of the creatures in this forest still understand it..."

"Oh... I see." Lex nods.

"Well... Anyways... It will be about a day's walk to the nearest village with survivors. The last village I was in everyone slowly died. I tried my best to help but my Magic wasnt enough." Lidora let out a sigh, "Once there we can rest for a while, gather food and water, and then we can hopefully get clues on the girls location."

"Do you even know the kids name?"

"Not really, All I know is that she is of the Fairy race...and that she lives in the forest. Most likely in the most smallet and primitive of villages to keep her identity a secret." Lidora put her staff in the ground and looked around. "We must head east now... The bridge across the river has been destroyed."

Lex stared at lidora strangly, "And you know that... how?"

Lidora looked at Lex and smiled. "Because i can see things you cannot, I can hear things you cannot, and if you do not beleive me go ahead and waste the time to go find out... You will still have to walk along the river for a mile to the next crossing... Unless swimming over rapids is a hobby of yours.."

"Uh Ok... how do you see things though?"

"Would you like me to show you?"

"I beleive that is why I asked."

Lidora pulled an orb from a small bag and held it up, "Observe..."

Lex looked at the orb as the others did. Indeed it showed the bridge had been burned... It was not the doings of Oolong... but who? The orb flashed and the picture dissapered.

"It can only be used to see things close to us. I can not locate something over 12 miles from it... and i cannot see something i havent seen before. It was used long ago for observation. The kings and queens of the past used it to look for oncomming enemies... I use it to to find my way around if I feel lost."

"Like a compass?" Lex asked...

"Yes... indeed it is very much like a compass but it shows a picture and the direction... unlike a compass that only shows the direction. It has proven very usefull."

The group continued. Lex wondered about that prb Lidora had shown them. What if he could see what was going on in the Forest of Isis. He'd only been three years of age when he was abandoned. He didn't know his mother and father. There were no memories of them.
The group passed the burned bridge. Lex stared at it burn away. A piece of flaming bark fell off into the river. "Lidora. Do you know who did this," Lex asked. She shook her head. "Do many people use this bridge for transportation," he asked. Lidora nodded. Lex stopped. "Then why don't we rebuild it. Not just to get across but to help the people," Lex said.
Lidora stopped as well. "Because it will only get burned down again," she said. They continued on their way.

Lidora then stopped, "Or...maybe it wont...."

"Explain?"

"I have slight magic... And mix that with the Water Tree and you got a fire proof bridge... It might prevent it from being burned to... Torn down is another story but at least it would help."

"The water tree?"

"Oh hah Its a tree that absorbs moisture... It stays wet and doesnt burn well. It is very strong and does not rot... We could rebuild the bridge but there is one problem..."

"Which is?"

"Time... It would take up a day and a half without Gryph... And time is something we dont have a lot of right now... I reccomend we come back a re build this bridge after we visit the nearby village. Perhaps someone where is willing to help with the rebuilding."

Flaid had disappeared into the forest when Lex and Lidora had stopped. "Where did that demon go?" asked Fira when she noticed he was gone, Lidora and Lex stared at her, "Do you ever give up?" said Lex, "the demon is not evil and he proved it, give up this 'kill the demon' thing okay?"

Fera: "I've realized that he is a good demon but I also have realized that he is gone demon."
Lex: "Oh, well he'll show up, hey Lidora can you see him with your orb?"
Lidora: "Yes I can... he is 5 miles ahead us on the left side of the road, he is watching an intersection... Oh no! He isn't watching the intersection, he is watching a horde of demons coming from the right branch of the intersection! We must prepare to do battle now so they do not catch us off guard!"

Lidora took the small gem out of the end of her staff and replaced it with a green one.

"Whats the difference?" Lex asked.

"Heh... the clear one is my natural magical powers... This green one is my forest battles. I have strong powers with the wind and some of the earth plants with this gem." Lidora looks around. "It be best if you prepare yourselves now. These arent normal demons. There are a group of Inferna's minions. They contain fire power... Thats how the bridge was burned I beleive."

Lex took a sword out. it had three crystals running up from the bottom. it was sliver but had been enchanted not to break even under the hardest of forces. Lidora and Fera both readied themselves. There was a small gap when no one talked. They could hear rustling from afar. Flaid came running. "They're coming," Flaid said. He was sweating hard. Fera tightened up. "Do they know we're here," lidora asked.
Flaid nodded. "They're hurrying. they're hungrey for cooked human," he said. Fera smirked at flaid. "well then you're protected," she said. Lex kicked her in the back of the leg. "Shut up. We don''t need arguing right now," he said. Lidora nodded in agreement. Soon they could see the demons.

Flaid drew Druinle which had been glowing a fire red ever since he had joined up with this group. As the demons drew closer Druinle's enchantment sensed their evil which balanced out the good and evil in the immediate area, Druinle's light faded away as the demons came to a stone throw away from the team and stopped. There was no movement for a long moment and the demons then drew their weapons, two with bows, five with black metalled swords, and one with a spiked club.

One saw Flaid and stared at him with desgust
"Traitor!" he yelled at Flaid
"Good is the path for long life evil brothers," replied Flaid in an annoyed voice that was even deeper than his already deep speech, "you will soon learn that this is true when a group of seven evil demons faces a pure group such as ours."

The first to attack was the demon who had first yelled, he was bearing the club and went for Flaid first. The rest of the group was contending with two demons at a time. Lidora was facing a swordsman and an archer with her magic staff, Lex was fighting two other swordsman and was fending them off with his own sword, Fera's sword was flashing with immense speed and great technique as she fought off the other swordsman while blocking all the arrows slung at her by the second archer.

Flaid was not having trouble against his opponent yet was holding back to see who his attacker was. He recognized him after a while as one of the minions of the Great Demon.

After all the weapons were struck from the demons hands the minions of Inferna took out the heavy artillery, their power over flame.

Lex gasped in shoch as they drew their weapons of flames. Flaid and Fera twitched a little and Lidora did nothing. Her mind was content on the victory. Lex closed his eyes and touched the top crystal on his blade. It turned blue. Flaid looked at Lex's sword. The demons raged forward. Lex's eyes were still closed. He jumped into the air and did a spin slash on the demon attacking himself. It fell over. Kioto opened his eyes and grabbed the fire sword of his demon attacker out of the air. He then took it and stabbed the demon through his stomach.
Lex stopped and looked around. No more demons were alive. They'd all been slain. But Lidora was missing. Aparently Flaid and Fera had noticed this as well.
Lidora was looking at the village ahead. She was at the top of a tree. The village was burning. Lidora said three words. "Damn you Oolong."

ooc: I said Oolong can only breath Ice... he couldnt burn the village... but ill fix that
----------------------------------------------

Lidora saw a torch near the cheifs house... It had large teeth marks on it. "Oolong... Yet i am angry i still cannot blame your actions... For your mind is being controeld by Inferna..." Lidora leapt from the tree and landed on the ground easily.

"Well that village is a no go... I am beginning to worry about this..."

Suddenly the green orb at the end of her staff flashed bright red.

"What does that mean?" Lex asked.

"Heh.. Inferna...shes here... This battle is just beggining."

Inferna landed in front of them, "Indeed... It has just started but unfortunatly you wont survive against me long enough to end it."
Her hands pulsed with flames
----------------------------------------
Inferna has tons of Fire magic and also.. she can fly sometimes... She cant be killed yet... just like most bad guys.. she runs away before she is killed...