OtakuBoards

Happy Hardcore Fans?

Bullet Theory

Actually ^^ Those are the names of the CD's. I do enjoy the remix's though, there are many different styles in a given CD, and that is what really makes me enjoy them as much as I do. My favorite song from them is probably the "BEst of 1998 Remix" and their version of "99 red Balloons". What is it about them you enjoy so much? Where did you first hear them? Why is Caste In The Sky your favorite song?

(Be careful when starting threads, moderators will close them and you may risk being banned if you create to many threads that do not start discussion or make an effort to start a discussion after numerous warnings, just a suggestion)

Crap! I really thought this thread was going to be about hardcore music, and the happy people who like it. So, I came in to it thinking, "oh, joy! I know a lot of hardcore bands, and I'll be [b]happy[/b] to share my opinions." I was a bit dissapointed when I found out it was the name of a techno band.

Anyhoo, would I know them from anything? I mean, have their songs been in any movies/video games?

Happy Hardcore CDs aren't bad. I've listened to some of them a long time ago, but the only one I own myself is the last one they made, which has some pretty evil stuff on it compared to earlier volumes.:therock:. Definition of a Badboy is pretty good on the last one though, at least the beat is halfway decent. Too many light tracks on the last one outdrown the good tracks I think.