Vicky Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]I'm not sure if everyone is having the same problem, but... When I click on 'profile' at the top, it comes up saying "The page cannot be found" all the time. The other things work on the banner (Search, Members and the other two), but Profile doesn't work. I'm not sure if everyone, or a few people, are having the same problem, but does anyone know how I could get into my profile? I just have no idea what's wrong, does anyone know?[/SIZE][/B]
James Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 [color=#707875]The problem has been repaired. ^_^[/color]
Vicky Posted January 18, 2004 Author Posted January 18, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]Thanks James, it's working now. I think the banner is really cool by the way, it looks great![/SIZE][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now