Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh...that's a pretty good one! I like how the text and the pictures are evenly spaced, it seems. The pic is good, and i like the font color, and border color. All and all, it looks pretty good to me!
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]That's pretty good! I like it, nice and simple. I think the font and border go well with the banner, so I don't really have any complaints on that. The images are also cropped very well. The brown of the border just kind of pulls it all together, it goes nice with the other colors on the banner.
Great job, hope to see more soon! ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, simple and funny.
The images are clear and good, and tell the mood of the banner. (Confused)
The font is very well too, and the border adds a final touch to it. Nice job Willow.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...