OtakuBoards

Eternal Dragon?!

peewee1623

Question:
I heard this straight from somebody who has seen the japansese shows of DB/Z/GT and he says that Goku kills the last Eternal dragon. Now, how can you kill something if it's ETERNAL? It just doesn't make any sense!

Question:
This goes out of my subject, but think about this. Goku had enough power to blow up the world with his one Kamehameha when he fought Cell. So, when he goes to SSJ4, wouldn't think that at 4x the power, the world would've been pre-destroyed anyways? Especially since you've got enemies who wanna destroy the world that were stronger than Goku.

I JUST DON'T GET IT.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peewee1623 [/i]
[B]Question:
I heard this straight from somebody who has seen the japansese shows of DB/Z/GT and he says that Goku kills the last Eternal dragon. Now, how can you kill something if it's ETERNAL? It just doesn't make any sense!

Question:
This goes out of my subject, but think about this. Goku had enough power to blow up the world with his one Kamehameha when he fought Cell. So, when he goes to SSJ4, wouldn't think that at 4x the power, the world would've been pre-destroyed anyways? Especially since you've got enemies who wanna destroy the world that were stronger than Goku.

I JUST DON'T GET IT. [/B][/QUOTE]

as far as i know, gokou did not kill the eternal dragon. but ask transtic nerve, or sephiroth. they will know. The earth eas destroyed by the black-start dragonballs. so it was destryoed either way.

[SIZE=1]Geeze, you guys are thick! :D Goku killed not Shenron, but the Evil Shenron! That what your friend was talking about. And I don't think that Goku absorbed the Black Star DB's because he absorbs the Earth ones... Which isn't blown up from a wish by the Black Star! :confused: Whoa, don't confuse me...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peekabooicu [/i]
[B]he swaslows all the dragonballs and fly's off and is said that no 1 will ever ever surpass him ever [/B][/QUOTE]

i thought he absorbed them. i didn'tr think that it involved swallowing them. interesting

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]He didnt kill the eternal Dragon I dont were you get your storys but he didnt kill the good Eternal no way. [/B][/QUOTE]

well the key word is ETERNAL that means that he can't die. Just like Garlic jr because he has ETERNAL life, so the hole that gohan put through him didn't affect him

Well, I collect teh Dragonball Z cards and on a card it says *gettign card out* "The Earth's Dragon was once killed by Piccolo" Now I'm not sure it that's the Good Piccolco or the Evil Piccolo. If People go to [url]www.dbzcardgame.com[/url] and look up Earth Dragonball 1 and look at the bottom you will see that.

[SIZE=1]WHAAT?! You don't know what Good Shenron looks like??? You REAALLY need to watch DBZ more, LOL :laugh: Anyway, the ETERNAL dragon CANNOT be killed.... Duuh, did you not listen to my last post? :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/SIZE]