Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I found some old Zelda pictures downstairs today and gave me the idea to make a skullkid banner, so here one is.[/size]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=545728[/IMG]
Posted
Oooh. I like that picture. I've actually never seen it before. Did you make the background or was it like that?

The skullkid is my favorite character in the N64 Zeldas, by the way.
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, sweet banner.
The pic amazes me; it is very cool, and I like the color changes. Then background the same is great, and the font works perfectly. Also, nice border.

You did a good job on this banner.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...