Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ya ya... it's been some time since I've posted an image. But I've been kinda lazy, and I've been out of a webhost. The guy that hosted my previous stuff is in the process of getting things working again, so you'll have to bear with me on this Angelfire crap.

I hope I don't get my user deleted again for exceeding bandwith limits over 25 times in a month :D!!

[b]If the image isn't working, go here [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/4856651/[/url][/b]

Line Art by [url=http://www.artisticways.com/]Yrindale[/url]
Colors by Me [url=http://ninja-magus.deviantart.com/](My mini-website)[/url]
[img]http://mbnet.fi/zenbie/uploaded/yrin_drag.jpg[/img]
Posted
That is so awesome. It must've taken so long to do all of that shading. You are certainly one of the best artists on OB. I also congratulate the person who drew the line art. Good stuff.

I saw in your sig that it says "Die White Girls". That wouldn't happen to be Coheed & Cambria's "The Velorium Camper III: Al the Killer", would it? ;)
Posted
Gj Dan :)! Coheed and Cambria is one of my favorite bands ;).

As for the image error, I edited the post to provide a link to my DA entry of the same image.

The picture took me about 8+ hours to color.
Posted
Wow....amazing job. The shading is sweet and all, but the scales take the cake! I don't think I've ever seen such excellent tint use before. Aqre you a professional?
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]This...this is amazing work. And to say I really love dragons.
The colors are excellent, and the texture of the dragon s marvelous. The glowing eyes in my opinion are really cool looking, and the shading is great also. Very talented work here. If you want to not call yourself a professional, your pretty close of becoming one with this dragon.[/size][/color]
Posted
I get down and bow to you! WOAH!!! That is the best ameteur dragon picture thing I have ever seen!!!!! That really is incredible, all the colors fit perfectly together, I can almost FEEL it, it looks so real. Excellent, excellent job, and if you have dreams of making it big, no worries there, you are most DEFFINATELY going to make it! Good luck to you, but you don't realy need luck with that kind of talent.
[COLOR=limegreen]~DragonofDestiny[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...