WarDragon989 Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 1. [IMG]http://www.xbox-connection.com/hostedimages/wardragon989sig9.jpg[/IMG] 2. [IMG]http://www.xbox-connection.com/hostedimages/Dragoon2.jpg[/IMG] Well what do you guys think?
Guest jro13 Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 I like them alot I going to give you 10/10 Plus can I have #2
WarDragon989 Posted January 23, 2004 Author Posted January 23, 2004 Sure have number #2, i had that image for a while, so you can have it
Guest jro13 Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 Thank you pal I give #1 a 9/10 and I think they both could use text or animation
Katana Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 Wow. They're both pretty cool. Although, I presume you saved them as .jpgs. I would suggest saving as .png. The images turn out a lot clearer. Nice work. Borders would be really good, though, especially for the second one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now