Shwa Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 OK, I saw the movie Big Fish last weekend, and I have to say that was one of the best movies I have seen.....this month. I dont wanna put any quotes or give out and funny sences from the movie. I just highly reccomend this movie for anyone, at first i thought the movie was gonna be stupid...seems like i was wrong. I think I might see it again some time soon when i get money, again that was a real good movie. If anyone else has seen it, tell me what you thought about it. ~LAters
xtemeanimechik Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 I have seen Big Fish and i agree with you. It was a really good movie. I love all hte funny moments and just the mystical feel to it.
Manic Webb Posted January 25, 2004 Posted January 25, 2004 Check out this thread: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35364[/url] [color=darkblue]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts