Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is my newest banner which I made this morning. What do you all think? I like my [b]S[/b]laughter one, but it just doesn't fit right. I might even consider reverting to Blaspheme, but for the meantime here is [u]Candyland[/u].

What do you all think of it?

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=548103[/img]
Posted
heya Baron. I kind of like it, but I kind of don't. I like the general theme of CandyLand, as well as the pictures used. It's just that when you put them all together, they seem a bit crowded and caotic. That really is the only reason I don't like it. Some of the pictures have become undecipherable, and lost in all the confusion. I really like that ball of light that is about in the center, though. Don't know what else to say. I like the text and border, like always. And I like the layer of red and white.
Posted
Well, there are four different images in this. However, we need the person to give it character... I need the candy coloursa.. I need the bottom layer... and it looks too dark without another layer I have in there. It needs the added 'Oomph'.

I am terribly glad one person of 23 replied to this :rolleyes:. Anyhow, maybe someone will be spurred to reply if I add the avatar as well....

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=548274[/img]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]When the title said Candyland, I thought of the board game and expected a lollipop or something. O.o

I really think this banner is good, aswell with the avatar. I like the combination of images, and I think it looks great how you mixed them. Plus you added a border. *sings some random joyous song*

But this isn't my favorite out of all of your banners; I forgot what it was called, but it was with a boy in it. Bad memory.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...