Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just finished making her banner she requested me to do. I used alot of effects on the Text to make it look really designed. The pictures were quite hard to find and to crop so they may not look perfect but it ended up looking pretty cool!!

[color=teal]Refer to lower post for upload. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
I love the text! But I think the background is a bit plain, maybe add different shades of blue into that shade of blue and it would look very nice ^^. Very nice though! Also give the red text an outline to make it a bit more readable, but other than those things it's very great!!
Posted
Sorry about the image not posted, I wanted to post a different designed one but it didn't let me :) . But here it is!! I put another shade of blue in the background to make it look better and not plain, and the text seems readable too!!
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]The image way on the left is very good, but the middle image is stretched, and the one on the right is blurry.
The red font works, but you might want to bold it up a little for people to see. The text reading Megumi Momo, I don't like it really. I have no reason why I don't so don't mind me. Plus, a [i]border.[/i] A banner isn't complete without a good old border.[/size][/color]
Posted
The text is very pretty and I like the middle picture and the picture to the left. The image on the right looks a little cut up. Beside that I like it. ^.~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...