Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=gray]Well, the banner could use a border so i added one and made it an attachment.

And apart from that the text seems a little missplaced, I find this banner very nice to look at ^_^

Good job![/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Yep, it looks nice with the dark brown theme, and the quote makes sense with the images. (Well, at least the guy)

I have a problem with that it has no border, and the text is squished together, and hard to see.[/size][/color]
Posted
see the thing with the text is that its supposed to be that way. the text is called nail scratch. personally i didnt think it needed a border and i dont like borders much anyway, they get in the way and i can hardly ever find the right color. anyway ill edit this post later to unclude a new banner as im at school right now.
Posted
I don't mind the font, although it makes your banner come across as being a bit text-heavy. Anyway, I like how you blurred the area around the girl's head; it really helps to convey Billy's inner anguish.

I'm sure you're sick of hearing this, but the banner would be so much better if you chose to create a border. Even your matching avatar has one, after all. I'd recommend adding two thin lines (one dark maroon and the other white, to complement the text).

~Dagger~
Posted
Okay, I don't know anything about this series.

However, that is the most damnably cool font I have ever laid eyes upon in my entire life. Aside from maybe two or three that I don't know the names of...hmm...

You might want to try smoothing down the girl's picture's edges--they're a little rough. Other than that: nice.
Posted
[size=1]Its a nice banner, I must say, but I have a few problems with it. The first is the fact that there is no border as Wasabi said. I do think that it could look alot better with a good looking border. It has to be something that fits though, not just a black line. Secondly, the text. Now dont get me wrong, I love the font, but you put the bottom line of text way too close to the edge. It makes it "irky" I guess you could say. But other than those two things, I think its great. And I love how you did the blurriness between the guy and girl, it looks great!![/size]
Posted
ok well all I still have to say is i dont like borders. anyway ehers the banner that goes along with my avatar. it has a border like you all keep saying. i know the text got cut off but thats photoshop for you. anyway i think its really pretty.
Posted
heh. That's pretty nice. The color you tinted it looks light and mellow. gooooood stuff. Who is that a picture of? He looks nifty. There are really only two problems. The first being the text being cut off. It really takes away from the pretty-ness. But may I note, the small glow-like thing around the text looks really smooth. PRoblem #2 is probably more important that anything else. It is way to big. By 32 pixels may I add. You need to fix that if you wish to use it in your sig, which it seems you do. Standard size is 500 x 100. Yours is 450 x 132. You absolutely must fix that. Great work though. I hope to see more.
Posted
the guy in the pic is Krad from DNAngel. anway heres a relativly new one that is the right ize. personally i dont really see a problem with banners being above 500x100 if they arent being used in my sig. i think its cool to go beyond the limits and make a huge banner. of course then it might not be a banner so much as a splash image but still making big banners is fun. lol
Posted
That is very pretty. I enjoy the light pink color of it. And it's a guy....or no? I still say "good job" becuase i love how you made these and they look so smooth and beautiful. *nods*

I give you: 10/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...