Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=tahoma][size=1][color=sienna]I just wanted know what everyone thought, since it's the first banner that I've spent some time on. There's something wrong, but I can't put my finger on it...[/font][/size][/color]

[img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/70727/FOmarbanner.jpg[/img]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Hm, it looks pretty great to me.

The image..font..everything looks very good, and there is a border to it. I don't know, but what does the 'We' at the end of the banner mean? That confuses me...[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]That is very nice! ^^ Everything fits very well together, I think the font, background, and of course the picture are all very well chosen for this banner.
I, myself, can't find anything wrong with it, but sometimes I feel the same with my banners. But this one is very good, I hope to see more from you soon.[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=tahoma][size=1][color=sienna] I put the "We" at the end because... Well, you know, PSO's an online game so... You get the idea.[/size][/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...