Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, what better reason to make a new avatar and banner than the opening of version 7? ^_^

Well, here they are, avatar and banner. What do you guys think?

>>; ignore the fact that the orange kinda clashes with the blue...heh..:P
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Orange can't clash with blue, they're complimentary colors >.< That's why I'm using orange instead of blue lol.[/color][/size][size=1][color=royalblue]Anyway, the sig looks great but the little symbols inside (the heart and such) are a little distracting, but that's sort of a motif (if that's the right word) that you've been using :p[/color][/size]
Posted
Yeah, I guess the heart and other various little ..... icons? have become a small trademakr of sorts for me. But without them it'd just be a white space, so I needed something to fill the space. *shrug*

I honestly dont think it takes the focus away from the rest of the banner, but thats just me. :P

Thanks for the reply.
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]They just contrast a little too well in my opinion I guess. That's what I was drawn to anyway :p[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#4169e1]And I just noticed that it's Kazuma from s.CRY.ed in your banner. Favorite anime right thurr lol.[/color][/size]

[b][size=1][color=#4169e1]E D I T: And one more thing. Are you the Kenji, formerly known as Kaisuke, formerly known as Kenji? I guess I just assumed you were because of the little symbols, but I am uncertian :p[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
Lol.

Yes, I am. And yes, it is Kazuma, and yes the anime rocks lotses. Im not sure whether to add some more text, like a hittokiri kinda style thing. And maybe an icon, yah know, to fill it out some. I dunno though. I'll get back to you with that one.
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]I think a little icon would be great. Honestly, I would use one in each of my banners but my hand it too unsteady for the lasso tool, the pen tool confuses me to this very day and using the polygonal lasso tool to make one would be far too tedious for me ^_^'[/color][/size]
Posted
I really like what you've done with the character, but I also agree with Kinetec about the heart, etc. They are a bit distracting from the rest of the image. Although it does fill up space. :/ Yeah, I think adding a Hittokiri textishness would be very beneficial to this. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...