stun gun Milly Posted February 19, 2004 Posted February 19, 2004 This is a banner I made a few days ago. I put alot of effort into it and I personally LOVE IT! It matches my avatar^^. I used Photoshop to make this banner!!!! Please tell me what you think^_^
Kanariya Posted February 19, 2004 Posted February 19, 2004 [color=darkslateblue]Hm, I'd say it's an okay banner really. The images are great, and I like the red mixed with the black and white image. They look very good together, and the font is great too. And you added a border, well done. The font is great for to banner, but the word 'strange' is kinda hard to read, but I can understand that because that is the type of font, and it makes its 'g's scrunched up.[/color]
stun gun Milly Posted February 20, 2004 Author Posted February 20, 2004 Here you go Wasabi, your new banner you wanted ^^;. I hope you like it. I used Gwen from No Doubt, and faded her to mix with the background and I added a nice font. It's also animated, but hopefully the animation is nice ^^.
Xyandar Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 Wow I love the banners! They are amazing!!!! I love the blueish color!!!! Keep up the good work!! [size=1][color=teal]Please expand on this. If you aren't going to use constructive criticism to discuss the piece and what you think about it, simply don't post at all. There's a sticky at the top of this forum that outlines exactly what we expect. -Syk3[/color][/size]
stun gun Milly Posted February 22, 2004 Author Posted February 22, 2004 Thank you both ^_^. I made this banner for a best friend. He had made a message board lately. And I had agreed to make a banner for it. So here it is! I used two pics, maybe you can see the second one ^^;. I had faded it ^^. Then I used a font called Chiller, and made the first two letters red to match the banner's color and surroundings. Then I just made weird designs for the back ground ^^. I hope you all like it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now