Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1]Hey guys! The boards look awesome don't they?? I thought with all the newness of them, I deserved a new banner. The stock image comes from a War of Genesis. The guy (*shock* Indeed he is a guy, not a girl) is Carlos van Tairan. Cool looking fellow. I like the yellow. I saw the Dizzee Rascal video, as I know many of you have, recently and just thought to myself....huh, doesn't yellow and black look cool? Indeed they do. ^^ Anyways...I hope you like them. The avi can be seen as my current one....not the best in the world, but then...I suck at avis. [/size][/font]
Posted
Thanks much. ^^ I originally had those grungy areas as just plain black stripes. Then I did some effect that I don't even remember to make them all crazy like. I appreciate your comments.
Posted
[font=System][size=1]I like your banner, it's very stylish and goes with your avatar well, The use of space is great, everythings well layered out, and like Kinetic, I too like the grungy effect, heh.[/size][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Excellent Haze.

This is really impressive. I think more grunge could be used as has been stated, and the avatar doesn't look the best...[looks like Paint as grunge detail can't be seen], but overall. It is good. I think a better stock could have been used, and I am slightly iffy about the font.

However, it is plain to see that you're improving rapidly.

Very impressive work Haze.

7.5/10

I love ya ;)[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...