OtakuBoards

Any other Victims on Fanart.theOtaku.com

Rurouni Kenshin

I just want to see if I'm alone...
I checked my % at 11:00 or so this morning... I was in the top 10... with 74%...
but now it's 12:45 and it's 71%... I feel really bad about what had happened... Most of my pics now are much lower... This may result in less Votes all-together... The picture I uploaded shows 7:48 AM in the time... it was the same all morning...

I'm saying, I think this was done purposefully.... They just wanted to bring me down so that they (whoever the other artist was) would be more highly rated... it seemed very devastating too... Taking me down to 71%... My new pic brought me up to 72%, but I was really really sad when I seen that, over a half hour, I was down by 3%... in any other case, 3% isnt much... but on every picture... every one was lower...

[color=#30415d]Usually, when you post up a new drawing, the scores that you recieve at first may generally be higher, making a larger difference to the rating than if you had a lot of votes already, and will in turn bring up your total score. Just imagine for a second -- someone posts their first 5 pictures, and then they rate themselves as a Yes. Their total score will be 100%.

So you can't really go by score unless it's been voted for quite a few times. It's true that some will come by and rate you as a No just for the sake of bringing down your score, but that's inevitable with something like this. You just can't stop it, and those people with no life will make it their mission to rate every other drawing as a No, which will get other people upset and vote random pictures as No because they think that person did it, and we have a never-ending loop. It's unfortunate, but not uncommon.

Topic closed.[/color]