OtakuBoards

i'm creating a manga, what do you think of the idea?

Sephy's_Grl

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]i'm creating my own manga i don't have a name 4 it yet but here's the story line.....

it's the future and now ppl live on artificial planets. the ppl on the man-made ones never seen the real earth. a young woman by the name of rikara is from the fake world, she is teleported to earth by an unknown force, meets a totaly clueless guy by the name of jang, who turns out to be her brother! they decide to find out why rikara is teleported, why they were seperated at birth, what ever happened to their father, and what is the symbol on jang's and rikara's upper arm mean.

tell me what you think, or if you can come up with a good name, then plz tell me!

Also, I was wondering if anyone could help me come up with character designs for my manga.
The characters are
Rikara: She's a tough girl, yet she looks attractive
Jing: Kind of a clueless teen-age guy who has a kind heart
Suryiko: He's the bad guy who falls in love with Rikara. He needs to be cute[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It sounds ok, but it's full of clichés. The seperated-at-birth thing is a tad old. It was in Sonic Underground, for one example. Maybe they can be cousins. I haven't seen much of that. Still, you may be able to make it interesting. It all depends on the finished product. Good luck with that.

[color=darkblue]I'll say this before anything else. Sephy's Girl, you really need to put a little more effort into your posts. I'm glad you can use punctuation, but try throwing some capitols in there too. ^_~

It seems everything in your plotline is taken from another series (i.e. the teleportation from Escaflowne, and as Nikorasu said, the separated siblings from various manga/animés) If there was any way you could find something a bit fresher, that would help out a lot.

With character designs... You really have to feel your character and put a lot of thought into them. Create a detailed bio and put yourself in their shoes. What would you want them to look like? How would they dress? Wear their hair? Do they make those trademark faces when they change emotions? There's a lot that goes into this sort of thing. I suggest thinking the entire thing through before trying to do anything else. Including getting a title, lol.[/color]