Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Like Inu-Yasha and Ranma! But they belong to the same author, so that's all right, yes? I too have seen characters that look alike and [i]don't[/i] belong to the same author...[/color][/font][/b]
Posted
I reckon Orphen and Redon from The Legend of Crystania look too much alike for my tastes. They both have the same hair and face as well as both getting mood swings.
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
I would have to say Shuda from Rave Master and Crim from .hack//SIGN. Both of then have the spikey hair/ open vest deal. They are kinda similar to Sanosuke.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I really don't think any decent discussion can come from this, and judging by the length of the posts so far I'm probably right. There are only so many hairdos and outfits that can be designed, and with so many anime characters around they will inevitably start to look like ones made before. Characters are owned by their respective animation companies/show creators, but subtle differences can be enough to stop them from being sued.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Shadow Wolf][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Like Inu-Yasha and Ranma! But they belong to the same author, so that's all right, yes? I too have seen characters that look alike and [i]don't[/i] belong to the same author...[/color][/font'][/b][/quote]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Okay, I know this thread is closed, but I just HAD to comment on this. Ranma and InuYasha don't look alike. They are drawn by the same person, given, but Ranma has short black hair in a braid and InuYasha had long white hair and dog ears. Big difference in appearance, hon.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...