OtakuBoards

Pondering life...

Flash

I was just thinking...

A few years time, I'll be 17.
****. That seems so far away, when in fact, it's not...
A few years after that, I'll be 20. Some time after that, 30 or so. What will it be like then? Will I have completley forgotten about all the things I did as a Kid? Will I still remember the Otakuboards? Will I still do all the crazy stuff I do now, or will I finally settle down? Who knows. That's just another one of the mysteries of life...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I was just thinking...

****. [/B][/QUOTE]

it appears the D@mn is censored...

D@mmit, that's my favourite word and I can't even say it.

Guest firemac
[B]I was just thinking...

****. That seems so far away, when in fact, it's not...
A few years after that, I'll be 20. Some time after that, 30 or so. What will it be like then? Will I have completley forgotten about all the things I did as a Kid? Will I still remember the Otakuboards? Will I still do all the crazy stuff I do now, or will I finally settle down? Who knows. That's just another one of the mysteries of life... [/B][/QUOTE]
of course you'll remember

Guest firemac
[B]

...But will I? [/B][/QUOTE]
of course you will, just liek I said before

[B]

...But will I? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]He's being philisophical...I believe that you will remember as well. Something like this...I know that [i]I'll[/i] never forget! I have my real life friends, but the Otaku has brought a whole new string of online peeps who like the same shiz I do...even if you're all basically younger than me :D

So, Final Flash, yes, you'll remember. And I should know, because I'm almost 17 myself...:D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]He's being philisophical...I believe that you will remember as well. Something like this...I know that [i]I'll[/i] never forget! I have my real life friends, but the Otaku has brought a whole new string of online peeps who like the same shiz I do...even if you're all basically younger than me :D

So, Final Flash, yes, you'll remember. And I should know, because I'm almost 17 myself...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

exactly! thanks, BabyGirl!

Why worry? less than 1 and a half years to go till i'm 17 and I DONT CARE! Relaaaaax, and enjoy life, cuz someday you'll be dead. And then you'll really have a lot to worry about. What I wonder bout is AFTER all this. What happens when we die? Which is the right relegion? How do we know that any of this is really real? And how do I get a picture thing beside my name?